PDA

View Full Version : Party Medals

heather
11-28-2008, 02:05 PM
How do you get these? I tried using the noise markers but I still can't get it.

How do I use the noise markers to get it? Do I just randomly use the noise markers or press a button continuously?? I just don't get it.

FlamedLiquid
11-28-2008, 03:37 PM
I use the "B" button honestly. Just press it at different speeds. Youll know if your getting the right beat down because there will be a glowing star in the top center of the screen. If you make it bright enough youll get your Party medal. They come pretty easily in rap/hip hop songs.

Stufin135
11-28-2008, 06:55 PM
If you haven't got a natural rhytm listen to the bass drum or snare drum (or anything of the drums and just tap to that because if you didn't know the drums are the rhythm of the song and the party medal is for getting in the rhythm of the song.

Gemmaa
11-28-2008, 06:56 PM
If you haven't got a natural rhytm listen to the bass drum or snare drum (or anything of the drums and just tap to that because if you didn't know the drums are the rhythm of the song and the party medal is for getting in the rhythm of the song.
Yep that pretty much explains it. Just tap to the rhythm of the song, you'll get the hang of it :)

dotty
11-28-2008, 07:16 PM
My boyfriend and I have discovered that tapping the noisemakers in sync (mic and controller both) makes the light at the top, become bigger and brighter a little faster than regularly spamming both. You don't have to do it to a beat or anything this way -- just make sure everything is being done in sync.

heather
11-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Thank you for the replies :)

Do you use the noise markers whilst singing, or just at the parts where there is no singing?

Stufin135
11-28-2008, 09:58 PM
It's up to you you might have a hard time singing and doing them at the same time but you can.

Veritas34
11-30-2008, 10:30 PM
ive have been playing this game for a while now. and i still havent gotten a single party medal. i cant understand why its impossible for me.

M0rdain
12-09-2008, 02:03 PM
I live with my Fiance and a house mate, and we take it in turns singing, the 3rd person does the noise makers for both the singers. Its much easier than trying to do it while singing. but i have found that what i feel is the rythm, i may be doing too slow so i double the speed and the the party medal apears quickly. If you are pressing them a lot for a while, you are probably not in rythm with the song. When you get the rythm the medal comes quickly. :)

Gemmaa
12-09-2008, 05:06 PM
ive have been playing this game for a while now. and i still havent gotten a single party medal. i cant understand why its impossible for me.
Some people find it hard, you just have to make sure you are tapping the buttons exactly in sync to the rhythm. Try tapping the buttons and not singing at all, I find that singing and tapping at same time is very hard :p

Patrik73
12-12-2008, 03:38 PM
try to shake your mic like a madman at the beginning of songs, u'll se when
u get it right cause there will be redish star that grows where the scoring is.
middle top of the screen.
if u dont get it that way, add tapping A,B,X or Y simultaneously on both controllers at the same time your shaking mic.
It's very easy to get them, I always get them right at the beginning of the song that way I dont have to worry about them later in the song.
If u dont get them the above way, then just use both controllers during the song and tap to the beat.
at first I followed what I think was the beat and didnt get any medals, so I doubled the speed I was tapping and started getting them at once.

this was a messy post but I hope u understand something

Bishop24
12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I finally got my first party medal about 10 minutes ago, along with the "Clap Your Hands Everybody" achievement (after having the game since it came out). I just spammed the "B" button during Bust A Move and I finally got one. Now I only need to get 29 more to get the achievement.

Stufin135
12-13-2008, 06:01 PM
I finally got my first party medal about 10 minutes ago, along with the "Clap Your Hands Everybody" achievement (after having the game since it came out). I just spammed the "B" button during Bust A Move and I finally got one. Now I only need to get 29 more to get the achievement.
And 74 more if you want to get the 500 medals achievement a bit quicker lol

Bishop24
12-13-2008, 06:32 PM
And 74 more if you want to get the 500 medals achievement a bit quicker lol

I got the achievement for getting 30 party medals earlier today. I also got the 500 medal achievement as well a few hours ago. Once I realized how to get a party medal they became extremely easy to get and I now have 59 of them. Now I have to get 100,000 stars, which will be hard since I just went over 50,000.

x HaVoK 07
12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I just cannot seem to get these party medals, I am on bust a move because it is meant to be easier to get the beat. As far as I am aware I am pressing a button on the bass drum but not getting anything.
Can anybody tell me how far apart to press on this song just so I can try and get 1 party medal.

EDIT: I have worked out the beat now. Got my first party medal! and also the infinity rank.

ghostrider70120
12-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks! So its pretty easy!!:locked

RED23X
12-20-2008, 01:41 AM
its pretty easy when you learn the rhythm.