PDA

View Full Version : Replaying Levels?

Spawnus
11-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi there, 1st time poster here, just wanted to know if you can replay the levels on this game like all the other sonics lately?

Just got it today and loving it atm Including playing as the Werehog which i'm finding alot of fun.

Destiny900
11-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi there, 1st time poster here, just wanted to know if you can replay the levels on this game like all the other sonics lately?

Just got it today and loving it atm Including playing as the Werehog which i'm finding alot of fun.

Yea you can replay the levels after you get to a certain part. I think its after you find the professor/after you beat eggman at Mazuri.

Spawnus
11-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Ahh thank you very much, now there on the werehog level so not long to go

Achilles281
08-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Haha yes; that's how I have been able to play through Rooftop Run Act 1 125 times

metalsteelix
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Yep, replaying is avaiable. Probably even better than seen before (except for adventure 2), Because most of the time your first try is just getting to the goal ring, second might be exploring and getting medals and third might be getting an S rank.

It got a great replay value added too with the hotdog missions. They can be quite annoying sometimes but hey, when you like to replay stages you're sure going to like this :P