PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Expert finale

GTL_Brandyn
11-29-2008, 06:38 AM
I need some tips or a guide for the Blood Harvest Finale.

I only have 3 friends that have l4d and only 1-2 of them on at a time so I am in trouble when the ai messes up.

We tried using the bathroom and we would melee anything that got near us occasionally we would kill the tank but since its 3 of us alive (AI does not follow us and always dies) its hard to get placed back in the building without getting incapped and with much health and even when we do boomers seem to mess us up in the bathroom.

I just need some good spots to set up.

Planks in barn were epic fail smokers from 5 miles away pull us down to the ground and when they down the tank can still kill us.

The ai will never stay near us and it makes me mad.

I am at 865 GS in L4D and this level will give me 35g, I really want to get over 900 (goal 950).

osea101
11-29-2008, 08:21 AM
To my knowledge the best method is the barn method. Don't sit on the planks or w/e because smokers, as you mentioned, drag you away. Camp in the corners instead and have 2 guys watch the ladders and the other 2 watch the back entrance. The only problem with this is it doesnt effectively deal with tanks. I haven't figured out that part yet.

jobless sam
11-29-2008, 12:50 PM
good tips haven't tried it on expert yet but will do soon

GTL_Brandyn
11-29-2008, 05:09 PM
AI wont sit in his place :(.

Anyone up for blood harvest.

Wont be on for few hours I got a date.