PDA

View Full Version : Yes another Canadian!!!

CovertDog
10-13-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi everyone. Iam Covertdog a proud Canadian. Iam born and raised in New Brunswick, 34, married and 2 children. Ive been gaming since my dad brought home the console version of Pong, but have just started my online gaming with the Xbox 360 and this is only my second post ever in any forum (my first was in another thread in this community. Ah iam a noob!!)
Since the launch of the 360 Ive become addicted to achievements and your community has been my dealer. I think this site is excellent and this is what prompted me to lose my posting virginity an interduce myself to you all.
I know some of you my look at my gamerscore and think "Gamesaver", but it is completely legit. No gamesaves and all done by me.
Well thats about it. I summit myself to you for approval. Thank you all and keep up the good work.
COVERTDOG

Webb
10-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the site man, stick around get involved :D

We don't think that about people with high scores mate, unless they got them over night :p

CovertDog
10-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the site man, stick around get involved :D

We don't think that about people with high scores mate, unless they got them over night :p

Thanks I well. I just bring up the gamesaves because I get it all the time.

Webb
10-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks I well. I just bring up the gamesaves because I get it all the time.

We're a bit more intelligent than that round here to blame innocent people :D

Welcome to an anti-gamesave site anyway, where we all feel the same about those dodgy things :D

Hey man, stick around and you might be able to rival our top man at our internal "gamesave free" leaderboards, need to meet some criteria first though, so thats why I say stick around and get involved :)

Crash
10-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Welcome, Enjoy your stay!

L3giOn
10-13-2006, 09:51 PM
What's up man! And if you're against game saves, you joined the right site. :woop:

CovertDog
10-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Well alright, my kind of gamers. You know ones that actually play the games (funny concept I know:p ). I would be ever interested in a "real" leaderboard, considering ever learderboard out there is completely bogus. When I first started with my interest in achievements, I would check my rank everyday. But know once a week at most. Barely hanging on to top 100.:(
Have any of you heard of the new update that is comeing that is suppose to stop the gamesavers? I was told two weeks ago it was come in a week, but nothing yet. I figure somethings up because I keep track of a couple of gamesavers just to see what the latest games that are been ruined are and they have been going nuts with them. One guy 11 000 points 4 days.:mad:
Anyways enough of that. I dont want to be known as the ranting anti-gamesave guy. Iam off to spread the love and beg for some help throught the site. Later.

Webb
10-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Ha ha. There is no chance of that, we all hate gamesavers and we love to rant about them :D

I've got a feeling that the 17th Oct will be the move they make for some sort of gamesave protection system (this is only a guess though as XBox Live and XBox.com will be down for the day).

We'll see anyway, we hope it is anyway :D

See ya around the forums.

Maka
10-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Out of the last 7 member profiles, there 4 Canadians....
Out of the last 3, Theres 3...

Pattern? I like :blurp

Welcome, Enjoy your stay....:)

Chris764
10-14-2006, 12:07 AM
welcome to the site nice gs

CovertDog
10-14-2006, 12:16 AM
welcome to the site nice gs
Thanks. With a little marrage counciling anyone can have it though.:p

Weapon 117
10-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the site, eh!

Fonkey Monkey
10-14-2006, 02:16 AM
It's aboot time we had another canadien!

IMportdreams95
10-14-2006, 02:43 AM
Welcome, Welcome enjoy your stay.

CovertDog
10-14-2006, 03:06 AM
It's aboot time we had another canadien!
Iam not a master speller, but I think you mispelled "about".;) Just playing with ya.:p