PDA

View Full Version : 88% completition of the game huge bug

kelnoker
11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
i am now at 88% completition of the storyline and i have to go meet `Reuben` at mike's bar but heres nothing, no guards, nobody, and i cant enter the bar door as i can't see `Y`on the door, so... what i do ? its totally bugged

nexus1K
11-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I had the same problem in some safehouses. I noticed that in the ones I could not unlock the first time I only killed 2 guards instead of the usual 3. What I did was to leave the place, unlocked other safehouse and then came back. I would then find three guards, and after killing them the safehouse unlocked. Try fighting a guard post, go to a safehouse and come back at night. There has to be guard that you didn't kill.

kelnoker
11-30-2008, 04:33 AM
ok yeah ill try thanks but its really boring because i can't finish the storyline because i cant open the mikes bar door wtf... and i also noticed that when i aim on the door my white dot is red, means theres enemy, but i see no 1 and when im really close of the door and that i handle my african knife it hold up like when im beside an enemy so it means i cant open the door because some1 is on the other side and that i cant kill him? please answer back im so confused lol :confused:

TCLCloud
11-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Unlucky for me I completed a side quest and saved it, only to continue with a guy standing behind me with a shotgun every time, who can kill me with one hit....what was the point in it letting me save!

Game totally pointless without feral powers anyways....

BulletHoles
11-30-2008, 08:41 PM
You have experienced one of the many bugs in the game that prevents you from completing it. Your only options is to either start over or to hope they hurry up with a patch (which they are supposedly working on).

Ug the Mean
12-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Count yourself (un)lucky you managed to get 88% outta the game before it screwed you over. My save files all corrupted at 54%, not long after the no-show for the Utility Man achievement. Im done with this garbage.

kelnoker
12-06-2008, 07:18 PM
ok i see im not the only 1 who's caught by major bugs... thanks still... and u say they are working on a patch to get this out? hmm ...

Strongbow
12-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah you have more luck than me, played through the game twice and cannot for the love of God get past 68% when I save, which means I have to start again, not this time though gonna wait for a patch...

X monkfish69 X
12-08-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm currently at 8% as I have been playing on and off between bouts of CoD. At the rate that I'm playing, they might have brought out a patch for it.

Does anyone know what to look out for glitch wise so that I can avoid what has happened to others or is it all completely random ?

IDRISCKY
12-09-2008, 05:58 AM
I'm stuck at 27%. The last UFLL mission in the North, and when I go in the door to the office is closed. And to think, I started over when I found out you could only save your buddy twice and the third time they would die even with a shot, and then I went back to a old save after I did the last UFLL mission in the North so I could get all the safe house, tapes, and cell towers.

Any word on when the patch is coming? I'm not starting over again. Considering last time I started over to keep all my buddies, and most of us know how that turns out.

Giant Enemy Cat
12-21-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm having the same problem as you mate. There's no option to open the damn door to Mike's Bar. And this is nearly a month later than you, and it's still not fixed.