PDA

View Full Version : blood harvest finale

crazyashdll57
11-29-2008, 10:15 PM
we cant find a good spot to kill of the zombies. anyone know of a ledge or secret room we can use?

Steelhead
11-29-2008, 10:19 PM
That's the one with the house & barn, right? The upper level of the barn is ideal. There's an ammo stash there and they can't really come up behind you. I haven't tried it on expert yet but it works extremely well for anything under that. The only thing you have to worry about it the tanks...they'll definitely make you move down out of there until you kill em, then you can go backup and re-take your positions.

Gamma
11-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Easiest if you have 4 real players. Go to the second floor of the house with the radio. There should be 3 doors that lead to rooms with windows. Keep the doors closed and have one person cover each door and shoot them as they try to break through. The fourth person should cover the stairs. I prefer using a shotgun for this since they are bottlenecked. Only thing you have to worry about is the tanks. Once he shows up, each person needs to drop what they're doing and focus on him. Once he's down, re-man your positions. Keep this up until the help arrives.

osea101
11-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Gamma's advice does not work. Maybe on easy but you will definitely get raped on expert. The barn method is the only reliable method.

GTL_Brandyn
11-30-2008, 02:32 AM
We got a fourth and second try owned up using the bathroom + Melee with a guy on sink shooting.

Secret is 4 M16's outside with 50+ health (to outrun tank) can take down tank easily.

We had no molitovs, explosive items (propane, gas etc) or pipes and still managed all 4 alive.

900/1000 in l4d :)

Click for tips by me. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108889)

I wrote some tips you may want to read.