PDA

View Full Version : Important info about EXPERT!!!

osea101
11-29-2008, 11:15 PM
This is very important, if the dedicated lobby leader aka host drops from a game you WILL NOT get the achievement for it. I was lobby leader and I got disconnected several times but the game went on. When we got to the end all 4 of us escaped but no one got the achievement.

Be aware of this. Don't restart the campaign, have someone else host an entirely new game. I don't think going idle will impact it.

osea101
11-30-2008, 03:52 AM
Lets not all thank me at once for saving you hours of time.

Illution
11-30-2008, 04:59 AM
xD
I doubt i'll ever get expert achieves anyways the way tanks hate me >_<
grrr

chanman
11-30-2008, 06:49 AM
Thank you.:):)

osea101
11-30-2008, 07:40 AM
You'll get it vindictive. I'll help you boost them. I'm doing an expert run today sunday if you're in for it.

AeroJoe90
11-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah whenever i try playing online i go on easy to test the water and i end up playing with a bunch of people without a clue. Then the thought of playing on expert seems rather daunting!

Axe Argonian
11-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks, that sucks though. :(

Illution
11-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah whenever i try playing online i go on easy to test the water and i end up playing with a bunch of people without a clue. Then the thought of playing on expert seems rather daunting! That's probably 'cause noobs play easy? lol. People on expert know what they're doing somewhat sometimes.... Sometimes they just suck or don't talk and it sucks =/

muffinmastergw2
11-30-2008, 09:05 PM
i suck at expert.. got all the way to boathouse finale on death toll after 4 hours and i quit because the game is making me lose my mind

espro
11-30-2008, 09:12 PM
osea, hope you're not the one hosting again ;P Sorry that I had to bail yesterday but like I said, I'm on-call for work :/ Just bad luck

jobless sam
11-30-2008, 10:47 PM
quite obvious really

osea101
12-01-2008, 06:26 AM
i suck at expert.. got all the way to boathouse finale on death toll after 4 hours and i quit because the game is making me lose my mind

You're doing something seriously wrong if it took you that long. It took us less than an hour to get to the finale and we finished it little over an hour. Don't play with random people, go on this site and draft a team with players who know what they are doing. Doing expert is about speed, precision aiming and knowledge of glitches among other things.

We finished dead air in 34 minutes, YES 34 minutes while getting the finale on the first try (all of us made it).

Sorry ESPRO, I just finished all 4 campaigns on expert.

la tigresa xx
12-01-2008, 06:41 AM
You're doing something seriously wrong if it took you that long. It took us less than an hour to get to the finale and we finished it little over an hour. Don't play with random people, go on this site and draft a team with players who know what they are doing. Doing expert is about speed, precision aiming and knowledge of glitches among other things.

We finished dead air in 34 minutes, YES 34 minutes while getting the finale on the first try (all of us made it).

Sorry ESPRO, I just finished all 4 campaigns on expert.

Damn. It sounds like you're the one to play with for this. *_*

Tussell
12-01-2008, 06:45 AM
Lets not all thank me at once for saving you hours of time.
Smartass! Just kidding, anyways, thanks for the tip. It's happened a few times with me, but I've never gotten to the point where it would have been considered a waste of time, as I usually just got upset with the game and quit. At least now I know to end the game when this happens.

Normally I wouldn't care about others getting the achievement, but since I need it as do some of my friends, it's a tip that I'll need at this point.

Nice find!

kikkoman
12-02-2008, 07:59 AM
What if you disconnect and reconnect the game does it mean you can't get the achievement anymore and sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but i must know because i do disconnect quite frequently and also I do kinda wanna know if going idle hurts the achievement also.

Spades68
12-02-2008, 09:06 AM
osea101 you sir deserve a THANK YOU x100 but not a thank you more... oops :(
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

osea101
12-02-2008, 04:25 PM
What if you disconnect and reconnect the game does it mean you can't get the achievement anymore and sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but i must know because i do disconnect quite frequently and also I do kinda wanna know if going idle hurts the achievement also.

Disc and recon will ruin many achievements including expert and any other that requires a full playthrough of a campaign.