PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour

Valentin Selezynov
11-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Hello. I'm not all that new, but the vast majority of my 50ish posts have been in a thread i created about the best game ever; Quantum of Solace. So i'll make an introductory thread anyway.

My name is Valentin Selezynov, and i recently quit my job as a kitchen and bathroom designer to focus on my novel. I'm fortunate enough to own my house (my father is an international banker), so i am able to support myself through my music. I play in a functions band, Valentin and the Selezynobots. We play at weddings, parties, conferences, that sort of thing.

Other hobbies are gaming, obviously, golf and the Moon. I believe i have uncovered evidence that proves that aliens created the Moon in order to act as an incubator with which to promote intelligent life on earth.

she haunts me
11-30-2008, 02:29 AM
I believe i have uncovered evidence that proves that aliens created the Moon in order to act as an incubator with which to promote intelligent life on earth.

lol. That was great. Welcome to the site mate. A novel? That's awesome. Hope you enjoy the site. :drunk

Valentin Selezynov
11-30-2008, 02:33 AM
lol. That was great. Welcome to the site mate. A novel? That's awesome. Hope you enjoy the site. :drunk

Thank you very much. I used to post on the xbox.com forums, but the moderation there just got on my nerves. If a thread goes slightly off topic they'd lock it. So i decided to migrate here.

IRONMAN
11-30-2008, 02:41 AM
You have a sweet name for gaming dude. This is not meant with any offense, but it just screams epic Russian General or something, comrade.

Oh and welcome :).

Valentin Selezynov
11-30-2008, 02:44 AM
You have a sweet name for gaming dude. This is not meant with any offense, but it just screams epic Russian General or something, comrade.

Oh and welcome :).

haha no offense taken, in fact i kind of like that about my name. I'm half Russian and half English, and my father named me after his grandfather who was fairly high up in the military. Not quite a general though.

IRONMAN
11-30-2008, 02:50 AM
Well, glad I had my finger close to the gun on that haha. I was torn on posting that or not, since your location says London, and I didn't feel like getting a: "Obviously" reply from you, or anything haha. Seriously however, I still stand by that, epic name haha.

spankyNspronkle
11-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Welcome to the Site!

Other than the new Bond game, what other games do you play?

Valentin Selezynov
11-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Right now i'm playing Banjo Kazooie. I tend to prefer single player games and move on after i finish them. QoS is the only game i've ever really played on Live.