PDA

View Full Version : I hate the AI!

chanman
11-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Is it possible to get the achievement for not disturbing the witches playing with AI? Every time I've tried it, the AI's always disturbed them.:mad:

Management
11-30-2008, 06:13 AM
I think you need three friends as well for the man vs tank and others cuz IA always screw the achs

confucious468
11-30-2008, 08:20 AM
It's possible, but you have to get luck that the witch doesn't spawn close to where you need to go. I hate the AI bots so much. They seem to only be good for distractions and spotting special infected really quickly (and sometimes helpful in killing zombies if they're actually next to you).

Lazy_Penguin1989
11-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Like when I got stomach upset you can also get Do not disturb any witchs achievement you have to get lucky, i got mine at Dead Air with the Ai no problem since no Witch spawned near a path where we had to go to get to the safe room I recommend that level for you.

BlindxLink
11-30-2008, 09:14 AM
When I was going for Unbreakable and Stand Tall, I got Do Not Disturb as well, (playing WITH AI) Like confuvious468 said, you gotta get lucky. Just focus on YOU avoiding them, AI's will follow, don't wait for them, just keep moving.

TatteredRagDoll
11-30-2008, 10:45 AM
I got most of my achievements playing with the AI, including Do Not Disturb. I don't usually play online.

CaRm0n
11-30-2008, 12:18 PM
might have a slight idea to make it work basically when you know where the witch is walk back and call vote to expert kill your team. call vote to easy again then walk around the witch and try not to die until your team respawn crazed idea but might work out

FN577
11-30-2008, 02:50 PM
I used the computer AI when going for Stomach Upset. They AI is a lot more aware of the presence a special infected then most people.

On the flip side, with Do Not Disturb, since the witch's wailing is extremely loud, having 3 other human players on your team works out. They knowingly avoid the witch, unlike the computer AI who will sometimes stare down the witch and shoot it.