PDA

View Full Version : Official "Threats Recieved" over XBL Thread

v_thorne
11-30-2008, 08:50 AM
So, a lot of the time after I beat someone I'll get either a voice or text message of someone really pissed off.
I don't know about you guys, but I find these pretty damn funny. People get SO mad over this game on live, it's incredible!

Please leave gamertags out.

Voice Message (male): Hey you fing f***t, f you, you p***k. pickin on girls, you're an asshole.

My voice reply: Yeah, picking on girls? I am a girl you ass.

His voice reply: Oh... look, man, I'm really sorry. It was just a joke....

And then I got one just a few minutes ago after beating this guy:

Text message: LOL y dont u go eat some more u fatty! change ur avatar to WHAT U REALLY ARE! FAT NOT WHAT U WANT 2B THIN! U FAT B UR FING UGLY U FATTY
Text message: SITTIN PLAYIN GAMES ALL DAY F U FAT B F U IN UR COUCH YEA THATS RIGHT UR COUCH SITTIN AROUND ALL DAY LIKE A HERB PLAYIN GAMES. F U UR FAT AND FAT IS UGLY U UGLY FAT B

(you guys can guess what F and B are surely) Someone really has some temper problems....
Anyone got anything to top that last one?

Edit: Please also censor your posts for really vulgar messages you've recieved, don't need anyone here getting infracted and/or banned. This is a family friendly site.

SUGER BUMPS
11-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Wow, thats funny. I get the samething. This one dude that I beat sent me about 8 messages. It ranged from "ur a F'ing P#$$y", "come meet me in the bronx so I can f@#k u up", "you got no life you white trash", blah blah blah etc. People are so ridiculous, its unreal.

Brkenintntionz
11-30-2008, 01:32 PM
I was called sugar tits because I used Wonder Woman.

SuperNova X2X
11-30-2008, 01:34 PM
This is one of the good things about fighting games online. Priceless. Can't wait to get this for Xmas now...

D RaK Fereal
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Bahahah I love it. I wanna playyyy :Bounce:

chunktugalot
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
i have only had good messages such as good game and the like.

bradyallen8807
11-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I dont have a problem with people beating me cause I know I suck at it and I only rented it so when they beat me i tell them to quit using cheat codes and they get so p****d off and tell me that you cant use cheat codes. try it its funny

shallowgrave21
11-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I get hate messages on this game too. Along with Ultimate MK3 and Guitar Hero whenever I win. Its pretty funny to be honest. People overreacting to a game. Priceless.
http://card.mygamercard.net/shallowgrave21.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/shallowgrave21)

Tussell
12-03-2008, 05:28 AM
I thought it was funny he said "Sitting around all day like an herb". That's the coolest thing I've ever heard. I'm definitely going to start using that.

v_thorne
12-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Lol. You would Tussel, you would :p

Elekid
12-14-2008, 05:09 AM
I was called sugar tits because I used Wonder Woman.

LOL! 2 points for "sugar tits".

fairdinkumozy
12-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I know what you mean. I was playing this bloke on guitar hero 3 one time. He completely obliterated me on whatever the song was, I can't remember now, and proceeded to call me all manner of names and said "Try using a guitar next time instead of the control pad you f@%$ing faggot" to which I replied, "Mate, if you took a shit before an exam it'd lower your I.Q. so much you'd fail." Then he got really upset and threatened to kill me. I just pissed myself laughing and bad repped him.

Iv VeNoM vI
12-21-2008, 12:54 AM
wow people are always asses arent they