PDA

View Full Version : Freewheel Festival

Professor Pie
11-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Nutty Acres Act 6, I think. I can't seem to get the trophy. Closest I've got was like 1300 and that was mostly fluke. I've watched the replays of the top 10 people but they only show the end of it, not the crucial part of getting down the volcano, which is annoying. So any tips on how to do this? Cheers.

mentaljason
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
I know you said you looked at the leaderboards but I would check number 10 again. It shows a guy in a big loop. Save his blueprint and try to get in the same glitched loop he was in. I thought he got really lucky but I got in the loop first try and got my trophy no problem.

Professor Pie
12-01-2008, 12:00 AM
I know you said you looked at the leaderboards but I would check number 10 again. It shows a guy in a big loop. Save his blueprint and try to get in the same glitched loop he was in. I thought he got really lucky but I got in the loop first try and got my trophy no problem.
Ah, I got it now, thanks. I was going a really roundabout way of getting there. No pun intended. Also, do you mean to say there is a way of saving another person's blueprint as well as their replay? Or do you just mean to remember their's and create it yourself?

EDIT: Ah, how blind of me, you just press Y again after downloading their replay. Nice. Nevermind then. Cheers.

x lil psycho x
12-03-2008, 07:12 PM
How do you download blueprints of other people on the leaderboard???

Professor Pie
12-03-2008, 11:11 PM
How do you download blueprints of other people on the leaderboard???
Whilst watching someones replay downloaded off of the leaderboards you are sometimes given the option of pressing Y to download their blueprint. I'm not sure how it works, but you can't seem to get every replay's blueprint. #10 almost always works for me though.

mentaljason
12-04-2008, 02:42 AM
When a person makes the top 10, the game asks them if they are willing to upload their blueprint (I know because I have a 10th and 3rd spot). Most people in first are not gunna want to give their spot up so easily so its tough to find one of them sharing their blueprints, but many people are kind enough especially those without first spot on the line.

x lil psycho x
12-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey thx guys in now 7th on the leaderboarded for freewheel festival and its all thanx to u!:woop: