PDA

View Full Version : Complete Abilities List with Requirements

Xilynx
11-30-2008, 01:23 PM
**UPDATED**

Below is the complete abilities list and requirements. I hope you all find this useful:

Dirty Pin - Get a 5-star rating against 3 different opponents who have this ability.

KO - Get a 5-star rating against everyone in one path

Move Theft - Defeat 20 different Superstars

Hammer Throw – Whip your opponent into the turnbuckle 10 times in one match. (Gain at least one ability in your first 10 matches)

Object - Execute 50 object attacks in your career

Fan Favorite - Taunt 10 times in one match

Springboard - Win the Cruiserweight Championship

Submission - Attempt 7 submission holds in one match then win

Outside Dive - Complete 25 dives in your career

Durability - Beat a superstar rated 20 points overall in a singles match, when both of you have orange limb damage

Possum Pin - Beat 3 superstars with this ability

Resiliency - Kick out of a pin attempt at a 2-count while having 2 parts with red damage.

Kip-Up - Win 6 championships

Steal Taunt - Foil your oponent's attempt to steal your taunt (can't have Fan Favorite ability)

Ladder Match - Get a 5-Star rating in a Ladder Match against one of the Hardy Boys

Table Match - Break 40 tables (announce tables included) in your career.

Cage Match - Win a cage match in under a minute by esacaping.

Bloodshed - Make 10 opponents bleed, and bleed yourself 10 times (rewarded on win with blood)

Lock Pick - Go against Y2J in a singles match, and escape the Walls of Jericho

Referee Shield - Get 5 DQ losses, then win a championship match against a Clean Superstar.

Evasive Dodge - Win a special match against 2 opponents (among Mysterio, Jeff Hardy and Jimmy Wang Yang)

N3R0 X360a
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Does anybody have a complete list of abilities with their requirements?? I have the following:

Dirty Pin - Get a 5-star rating against 3 different opponents who have this ability.
KO - Get a 5-star rating against everyone in one path
Move Theft - Defeat 20 different Superstars
Hammer Throw Whip your opponent into the turnbuckle 10 times in one match. (Gain at least one ability in your first 10 matches)
Object - Execute 50 object attacks in your career
Fan Favorite - Taunt 10 times in one match
Springboard - Win the Cruiserweight Championship
Submission - Attempt 7 submission holds in one match then win
Outside Dive - Complete 25 dives in your career
Durability - Beat a superstar rated 20 points overall in a singles match, when both of you have orange limb damage
Possum Pin - Beat 3 superstars with this ability

That leaves:

Evasive Dodge
Lock Pick
Table Match - Put your opponet through x amount of tables.
Referee Shield
Steal Taunt
Resiliency
Bloodshed
Kip-up - Win 6 Championships.
Ladder Match
Cage Match
Thats all I can help with:woop:.

ferrara316
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
the other ones are annoying and very difficult to unlock.

Bloodshed requires you to make 10 opponents bleed and make yourself bleed 10 times, which would take forever.

evasive dodge is win in a specialty match against Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Chavo Guerrero

In my guide i listed the 6 possible easiest as the others are too long and annoying to unlock.

T0MB0Z
11-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Cheers for this. Made it a lot easier than I was anticipating it being. I did it in 2 matches in the end.

Fan Favourite, Durability, Object, Outside Dives and Submission in the first match and Hammer Throw in the second. Good work.

Oh, and I seem to remember reading that the lock pick ability is gained by escaping from the walls of jericho, but I could be wrong.

Xilynx
12-01-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm most interested in the resiliency ability. If anybody knows its requirements I would be stoked.

mighty1
12-03-2008, 07:16 AM
same here,i'd really love to get resiliency, think durabilty has something to do with it?

UNDERWALLY
12-03-2008, 08:56 PM
I already posted this in my create a superstar guide :p

RoCKeTMaN
12-10-2008, 07:27 AM
sorry im a bit of a noob... when u unlock an ability does it asign right to ur caw or is it there listed then u can pick the ones u want? allso wot does the resiliency ability do?