PDA

View Full Version : Question about Arena Master Achievment

bluebombah
11-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Ok, i gradually over time was boosting to 40 wins. Well earlier today I finally got it but no achievement. So i think ok one more match should do it, no achievement. Now does this have to be don't in Melee or whatever casue i do it on beefy, it shouldnt matter because its still arena, but did this happen to anyone else?

Deadly Moves
11-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Ok, i gradually over time was boosting to 40 wins. Well earlier today I finally got it but no achievement. So i think ok one more match should do it, no achievement. Now does this have to be don't in Melee or whatever casue i do it on beefy, it shouldnt matter because its still arena, but did this happen to anyone else?
Its has to be 40 on 1 type of match.. ie 40 Beefy or 40 Melee. Not 20 of each.
And i got mine after about 52 wins in Beefy
Just keep going with Beefy untill it unlocks...

Seany Show
11-30-2008, 06:47 PM
The counter is correct but unfortnately I found it counts wins when someone else quits but the achievement tracker doesnt so its abit off track. Just keep going for the wins and you will get it.

Deadly Moves
11-30-2008, 06:57 PM
That maybe true..
but i boosted this achievement with a friend from 0 wins and we never quit. But we both still needed over 50 wins in 1 game type before it unlocked

Seany Show
11-30-2008, 07:02 PM
That maybe true..
but i boosted this achievement with a friend from 0 wins and we never quit. But we both still needed over 50 wins in 1 game type before it unlocked

Oh shit really... well maybe it doesnt then,that was my theory blown out for when I was going for it. The achievement tracker has just got to be wrong and the message is keep going way past 40wins.

ApochWeiss
12-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I thought it WAS 50. I looked today and saw 40. Might explain why it unlocks after 50, maybe someone made a typo.