PDA

View Full Version : Online Legend

mentaljason
11-30-2008, 10:58 PM
This seems impossible to get as I cannot get a decent team play stats. I pass a lot and get assists but I still have cruddy team play and it drags me down to a B+ overall and I need A-. What do you need for a good team play stat?

TheWings977
12-01-2008, 05:51 AM
If you have 130 or more games played, message me over Xbox Live and I will help you on this.

Gamertag - TheWings977.

mentaljason
12-03-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm not really looking to boost, its just that my friend has 186 games online and we would really like to get him legend card but we just cannot get him good team play stats. We win so much and gets goals and assists but still gets poor grades in that department.

Alex171
12-03-2008, 02:53 AM
i have 600+ games online and have only gotten an A- average once as a forward, but multiple times as a defender. its always my team play stat lacking. so i switched over to left defense for about 50 games and got my groove on while my eashl team just racked in the points.

what im trying to say is, defense is easier for teamplay.

TheWings977
12-06-2008, 12:45 AM
You could simply keep on passing to your friend and have score a goal, when that's done, after five minutes quit.

mentaljason
12-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the advice Alex, I think we will get him to try that.
And good job TheWings doing nothing to contribute to what I ask

TheWings977
12-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Obviously the offense wasn't working so don't be giving me a hard time when I told you I would help you out. If you friend really wants this achievement then what I said below your post works, if he wants it legit then do what the other person said.

Alex171
12-06-2008, 11:45 PM
if if your A- doesn't come in time with defense. go with the three man thing in online team play.

two on one team and one on the other.

score three goals (two man team) this will keep you stats at an A+ for sure. then get the puck and go behind your net and pass back and forth.

i know numerous people that have done this exact way and worked for them. i however prefer the legit way but this works too.

to TheWings977, i didn't know you could quit after 5 minutes. i was under the impression you had to finish the game to get your grades.

TheWings977
12-07-2008, 12:02 AM
No, me and my friend did this.

He was goalie and I was right Wing, he went away from the net so I could get the easy score, then when I got the puck, I would try to pass it and get an assist etc. then when the time hits below 15 then he would quit, and we would switch on and off.

Your method would probably be easier, but I got my A- after 150 games.

mentaljason
12-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Obviously the offense wasn't working so don't be giving me a hard time when I told you I would help you out. If you friend really wants this achievement then what I said below your post works, if he wants it legit then do what the other person said.

Yeah sorry I freaked out a bit, I was pissed at the time that my trophies were gone from BAP.

AftershockFx
12-08-2008, 05:44 AM
If you have 130 or more games played, message me over Xbox Live and I will help you on this.

Gamertag - TheWings977.

Is there anyway you could help me get this achievment ? I have over 200 games in but, I can't get my team play above a C+. I have my guy playing center. If you're interested in helping me that'd be greatly appreciated :)

TheWings977
12-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Yea you sent me a F/R and when I get on tonight I will help you, just make sure to send me a party invite so it will make the whole process easier.

Alex171
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
hey guys um i have two buddy's from my club trying to get this. they know the three man thing if you don't understand it completely. send me a message and ill get you paired up with them and you guys can go from a B to an A- in about two hours max.

just make sure you already have enough games for you legend card before you message me.

gamertag - alex171