PDA

View Full Version : I have some achievement questions?

B1GgYsMA1lz
11-30-2008, 11:55 PM
For
Unbreakable
if i die can my buddie rescue me from a closet and also can i use pain pills?

Nothing Special/Stomach Upset
If we gat hurt or vomited on can we all die and restart at the begining of the chapter or do we need to restart the entire campaingn?

All 4 Dead
can you become a tank in splitscreen versus?

BlindxLink
11-30-2008, 11:59 PM
For
Unbreakable

If we gat hurt or vomited on can we all die and restart at the begining of the chapter or do we need to restart the entire campaingn?

All 4 Dead

I know All 4 Dead you can do it in splitscreen, as long as its versus.

nothing special/stomach upset, you have to restart the entire campaign i think, (like 90% sure) unbreakable, yeah i think he can rescue you, and yes you an use pain pills, the best way to get unbreakable is on easy on your favorite campaign (you know your way around and you wont get bored) and every time you find pills YOU take them, even if you have some in your inventory, take them, then put the new ones in your inv. hope this helps.

Illution
12-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Yeah, for unbreakable you can get rescued & use pain pills...

Don't know about the others :)

Bobo
12-01-2008, 12:29 AM
just in case you didn't also know... if your AI teammates are trying to heal you, just equip a health pack that you have and they will stop... you can run around meleeing with the health pack until you die or get to the end... whichever works for u

crazyashdll57
12-01-2008, 03:27 AM
i dont think you can use pain pills...maybe it just glitched on me the first time but i didnt get it when using pills.

Bobo
12-01-2008, 03:35 AM
100% sure that you can both use pain pills or die and get rescued in a closet... anything except using a first aid kit to heal is fine... you do have to survive the finale and make it onto the rescue vehicle... that may be why some people don't get it

MTMag06
12-01-2008, 04:17 AM
All 4 Dead
Yes, splitscreen will work.
Upset Stomach/Nothing Special
You need to restart the campaign
Unbreakable
You can die and be rescued all you want, not 100% but from what I have heard from reliable sources, you cannot use pain pills but I have not verified.

Hope that helps.

Lucent Beam
12-01-2008, 06:11 AM
About Unbreakable.. ...Read the rest of the threads on here! Or even the achievement guide! Why are you all giving him wrong information? You absolutely CAN use pain pills for Unbreakable.

Even one click of the achievement guide could answer this:

You must make it through the entire campaign without healing yourself or be healed with a med kit. You can use pain pills. Try and stay back while the other survivors kill all the Infected. Don’t worry if you become incapacitated or killed, it won’t count as being healed.

Jimm
12-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Oddly enough, when I got this.. I made it to the finale without dying and was in black and white toward the end of it. I said something to the effect of 'everyone protect me'! As I limp toward the helicopter (we were on No Mercy), I notice the tank coming on my right. He stops and starts to pick up a rock and I am hardly worried about it because there's a staircase in front of him. Well, he ends up nailing me with the rock somehow and I die instantly. The helicopter takes off because everyone else was in it.. but I end up getting both Unbreakable (what I was trying for) and Stomach Upset (what everyone was trying for) even though I didn't 'Survive' and show up as deceased in the credits. And for those wondering, I definitely did use pills during this.

Chinnny
12-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Unbreakable
Yes, I got this using pain pills, I didn't die, but my friend also using pills died and still got his achievement because he made it to the rescue vehicle.

Having tested this, no. You have to start from the beginning of the campaign.

All 4 Dead
Yes.