PDA

View Full Version : diamond help

theContraceptor
12-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I realise I'm probably being retarded but I just can't find a way of getting this daimond. Can any1 help me?

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2183/dimapnr3.th.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dimapnr3.jpg)

blinginx12
12-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Have you thought that maybe a rock is blocking your path to get to it, so like jump over it?

Exane22
12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
I realise I'm probably being retarded but I just can't find a way of getting this daimond. Can any1 help me?

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2183/dimapnr3.th.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dimapnr3.jpg)

There is a glider at the closest hideout of yours, the one to the south. You have to bust a U'y with it but you can reach it. Problem is that there is a camp right below you, and they will shoot you out of the sky. Take them all out and go under the cover of the night ;)

theContraceptor
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanx Exane22, not so much blinginx12. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=135656)

Exane22
12-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Np, I just finished getting all of the cases so if you come upon another one that you cant figure out just let me know :)

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 02:41 AM
I got one for you.....

Exane22
12-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Again this is done with a glider. There is one that is back by that bridge to the south, if your at the start of it facing east, it will be hidden by some rocks on your left. Try this one at night because there are alot of baddies in the river valley below. Its a very long flight so make sure you save at the safehouse just down the road from the bridge before you attempt this.

It took me about 10 tries before I got the right angle to make it to the rock, its definitely harder then most. I found that a straight shot at it is the best route, but at the end make sure you are huging the left (west) side of the river, your going to be looking for the tree that is hanging over the river. The tree points directly at the case, so when you see that is when you need to cut across. If you dont take this angle, the rocks infront of it will knock you off your glider.

Good luck :)

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 03:40 AM
howd u get past the douche w/ the rocket launcher

he shoots me down every FUKIN time!

Exane22
12-04-2008, 05:52 AM
I did it at night, I dont know if it helped though beacuse he did shoot at me but he usually missed. Maybe its the difficulty you have it set on, what are you playing at?

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Sadly, 'Easy'.... It boggles the mind.... :( It was getting very frustrating last night.... Oh, and I was doing it at night. Every time though. If he didn't just flat out knock me off the damn glider he clipped me, made the glider do a short nose-dive and then slam face first into the rock i needed to land on hurling myself into the river below....

nexus1K
12-04-2008, 05:21 PM
You don't necessarily have to use the glider. I didn't.

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 05:28 PM
howd u get up there w/o the glider?

Exane22
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
You don't necessarily have to use the glider. I didn't.

That isnt true, there is no way up there without the glider.

Im not sure what to tell you about getting shot at. They never knocked me out of teh air and I was playing one easy as well (the game is hard and there are no difficulty achievements so....). Just keep trying, make sure your taking out as many people as possible. Maybe grab a sniper rifle and try sniping as many people as you can find.

For me the guy with the rocket was on the right (east) side of the river, and I always stayed on the left side. Im sorry I cant help you more then that, I can only tell you what I did :(

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 08:04 PM
are u talking about killin every one at the GP b4 u go to the glider? cuz ive tried that and they respawn by the time i get back there w/ the glider....

StomperTwo
12-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Any pointers on this one? It's on high ground again, so I'm assuming a glider is involved? If that is the case, where's the glider, or do I just need a vehicle and some wicked jumping skills?

Never mind. Guess all I needed was mad jumping skills....

nexus1K
12-04-2008, 10:28 PM
From where the diamond get inside the village and keep to the right. You will see a yellow glider on top of the hill. The glider is facing north. It's a long flight but easy. This is one of the few times I recall using the glider. I don't recall the other one that well but if the other guy is so sure I guess I'm wrong.

Exane22
12-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Any pointers on this one? It's on high ground again, so I'm assuming a glider is involved? If that is the case, where's the glider, or do I just need a vehicle and some wicked jumping skills?

Never mind. Guess all I needed was mad jumping skills....

I didint know there was a glider for this one as I got It by backing up my jeep on the flat rock on the right. It was shooting up in the air so I just jumped on top of it and jumped up from there. I figured there was an easier way though. How did you do it?

I don't recall the other one that well but if the other guy is so sure I guess I'm wrong.

Im just curious as to if you dont recall it very well, why did you even try to help... And then get mad when I told you you were wrong :confused:

nexus1K
12-04-2008, 11:37 PM
As I got in the village I saw the glider with my scope and I figured it had to be for that diamond.

I'm not mad. Why would I? Your advice was not working and I did not recall using a glider. If you are 100% sure, you may be right, that's all. And there's nothing wrong with trying to help imo, even if I'm wrong. I remember getting the tape in that area when a guy shot me with an RPG. I started running away and I ended up where the diamond was. If the glider is not working I thought he may try to find some other way. It's cool. Just trying to help.

Exane22
12-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Your thinking of the diamond that is just north of it, by the tape and the crashed airplane.

I just think saying that you did it with out a glider when your not for sure will just cause confusion. Plus I am 100% positive that you get it with a glider ;)

StomperTwo
12-05-2008, 12:59 AM
So I have 219 diamonds. One is the one I need the glider for (from the Railroad Xing area). And I have 11 diamonds from the center grid of Bowa-Seko and the map indicates that there is supposed to be 12. The map in the guide section only shows 11, so..... where is the 12th diamond in the center grid of Bowa-Seko?

Dang it... scratch that. Figured it out.... Thanks!

StomperTwo
12-05-2008, 01:32 AM
OMFG! I got them all! Thank GOD! What a BITCH! FINALLY! SWEET JESUS! :):p:woop:;):uzi::drunk:D:cool::rock:omg:biglaugh

Exane22
12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Grats, now have fun getting all the online ones :p