PDA

View Full Version : Post your EXPERT finish times here

osea101
12-01-2008, 06:41 AM
No Mercy: just a litte over an hour. Had to restart the finale a couple of times

Death Toll: Just a little over an hour: Got stuck on the finale for the most part.

Dead Air: 34 minutes. We had to restart only 1 area (ch 4). We got the finale in the first try

Blood Harvest: Got through the ch1-4 in less than 30 minutes. Got stuck in the finale. Took over an hour.

la tigresa xx
12-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Be my friend. :)

osea101
12-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Be my friend. :)

Sup lol.

You should really post in the trader thread and just add a bunch of people there. Be sure to get your feet wet first though, no one likes a noobie on expert runs.

confucious468
12-01-2008, 07:07 AM
No Mercy: just a litte over an hour. Had to restart the finale a couple of times

Death Toll: Just a little over an hour: Got stuck on the finale for the most part.

Dead Air: 34 minutes. We had to restart only 1 area (ch 4). We got the finale in the first try

Blood Harvest: Got through the ch1-4 in less than 30 minutes. Got stuck in the finale. Took over an hour.

Haha, I'm so glad, thankful, and surprised actually that we managed to knock out the last three in 2 1/2 hours.

Death Toll: 1 hr 6 min (<5 restarts)
Dead Air: 34 minutes (1 restart)
Blood Harvest: 1 hr 4 min (5 restarts)

Finales definitely give the most trouble. Osea, I think you got the achievement after Blood Harvest because you didn't die yet (although incapped), but Louis and I were on the vehicle. But the person who did die also got credit for it, just FYI.

osea101
12-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah bro I got it. Not sure if it's a glitch.

Ball4Life228
12-07-2008, 06:41 AM
Death Toll...6 hours 4 minutes!! BEAT THAT!

la tigresa xx
12-07-2008, 08:27 AM
death toll...6 hours 4 minutes!! Beat that!

I'm gunna stay up all night to beat that shit. :uzi:

Evans214
12-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Me and the guys I was was with beat Chapters 1-4 of Death Toll in about 30 minutes. Then we got stuck on the finale for 4 and a half hours, and then gave up. Could not get on to the boat without getting assfucked.

IC3 L3G3ND
12-07-2008, 09:45 AM
yeah i played death toll 3 nights back in just a couple of hrs but one guy lost connection to live so didn't get credit we replayed last night and the finale held us back for a good 3-4 hrs, it's like WTF, we did it by running all the way back with to the houses in the streets and the tanks can't get you as they lose control, once the tank music starts a second time run back towards the boat, we used the pipes to clear out any hoards but managed it really fast, also did dead air last night in just over 5hrs mainly because 1 team mate got to the safe room and then left to help his fellow friend who was incapped and was grabbed by a smoker the second he opened the door, that same section help us up about 2hrs after that, he'll never do that again though that's for sure.

willcrazyiii
12-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Haha, I'm so glad, thankful, and surprised actually that we managed to knock out the last three in 2 1/2 hours.

Death Toll: 1 hr 6 min (<5 restarts)
Dead Air: 34 minutes (1 restart)
Blood Harvest: 1 hr 4 min (5 restarts)

Finales definitely give the most trouble. Osea, I think you got the achievement after Blood Harvest because you didn't die yet (although incapped), but Louis and I were on the vehicle. But the person who did die also got credit for it, just FYI.

Yeah I died and got credit. Blood Harvest is just damn hard.