PDA

View Full Version : Didn't work

xMc Nuggetz
10-15-2006, 01:19 AM
I unlocked the character "Anakin Skywalker (Ghost)" and went on a level to get the undefeted achivement. Went through the whole level without dying, and didnt get the achivement. Is it true that you can get the undefeted while being a ghost character, cause i seen it in the FAQ thing that you can, so do i need a certain character, or whats going on?? By the way i didnt this on Co-op.

MoonSka
10-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Depending on what level you were playing through, you also need to be careful when on vehicles, aniumals, turrets, etc. I believe that the achievement can be lost if all of the hearts are depleted while you are interacting with them. In any event, that seemed to be the only difference when I was playing through a level and working towards the undefeated achievements.

Kid A
10-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Be sure to turn off all your extras, those can be a killer.

Monsterbox
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I believe that the achievement can be lost if all of the hearts are depleted while you are interacting with them.
That is correct. If you are operating a turret gun and it gets blown up, you lose the achievement. If you're riding a creature or vehicle (AT-ST, Speeder) and it takes enough damage to kick you off/out then you will not get the undefeated achievement.

My suggestion is that if you're going to go for undefeated on a particular level, only use vehicles/animals if you absolutely have to. They tend to take more damage faster than your character on foot. Especially since they're mostly a big bitch to control. (They walk in those big slow circles and like to be shot in the ass.)

And yes, even if you're a ghost when the turret/vehicle/animal takes max damage, you will still lose your undefeated.