PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Spawns?

InFaDeLiTy
12-01-2008, 05:45 PM
So I was wondering do zombies spawn in highier numbers based on difficulty because im working on red mist and geno and was wondering are there more zombies in expert or easy or is it the same?

Management
12-01-2008, 05:53 PM
You can finish an expert "movie" and expect to kill around 3K besides you can play it on easy and kill less than 1K
The higher the difficulty,the higher hordes of zombies

Jimm
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
I think you get higher kill counts on Expert because you're probably dying and restarting more than on easy. Either that or just because you're making sure to kill everything because one missed zombie sneaking up on you knocks off 20 health each attack. If you're getting 3k kills without dying, then you're not moving fast enough to not get attacked, but by surviving, it doesn't matter. As for the higher count, I think it's random. I've seen small groups of zombies randomly attack and huge groups of zombies on either difficulty. It's all up to the AI director in the end.

Management
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I think it's random.

Serious? Itīs not random expert has bigger hordes,i played no mercy campaign in expeet and it was like bam,4 bommers spawn in the building ive never see that on easy even on no0rmal

InFaDeLiTy
12-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Well, I was asking because im going to post a red mist boosting guide.
Some may not need it but so far ive achieved 500 kills in bout 15minutes.
So just seeing what up.
Just took some more pills going to finish this achiev smoke some hookah and post a guide for those interested.
Will work just as well for geno achiev.

Jimm
12-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Serious? Itīs not random expert has bigger hordes,i played no mercy campaign in expeet and it was like bam,4 bommers spawn in the building ive never see that on easy even on no0rmal
I've never seen that on any difficulty ever. What were you doing in the building for that long? It should never do that. I've run through a level on easy before (because you don't have to worry about dying from getting hit by a zombie here and there) and I made it through the level with only one boomer spawning (no hunters, no smokers, no tank, no witch). I seriously doubt it was the difficulty that decided that.. it's how fast or slow you get through the level. There may, however, be a shorter amount of time that the director waits before sending more zombies and/or special infected at you, so it would seem like there's more attacking on expert. As far as what I was trying to say.. I just think the number per attack is random. And to clarify.. the word 'think' does not mean the same thing as 'know'. I was just throwing an idea out there.

Jimm
12-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, I was asking because im going to post a red mist boosting guide.
Some may not need it but so far ive achieved 500 kills in bout 15minutes.
So just seeing what up.
Just took some more pills going to finish this achiev smoke some hookah and post a guide for those interested.
Will work just as well for geno achiev.
My suggestion would be (if they can get people to play with) do the finales. Have your buddies throw a pipe bomb (or throw infinite with the glitch) in an area you can shoot and kill them all. Thinking about this though.. it may not be the best suggestion for people that can't kill tanks easily.. or for anyone that doesn't have 3 people playing with them since the AI steals kills.

InFaDeLiTy
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
My suggestion would be (if they can get people to play with) do the finales. Have your buddies throw a pipe bomb (or throw infinite with the glitch) in an area you can shoot and kill them all. Thinking about this though.. it may not be the best suggestion for people that can't kill tanks easily.. or for anyone that doesn't have 3 people playing with them since the AI steals kills.

Yea im still trying figure out this infinite pipe bombs glitch.
But way im doing it is incredibly quick and easy.

But im at like 750 I was at 140 like 20minutes ago maybe, but I also been busy doing other things.

Jimm
12-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yea im still trying figure out this infinite pipe bombs glitch.
I guess it doesn't matter too much anyway.. From what I hear, there will be a patch to prevent this from being possible anymore. Basically anytime there's two pipebombs or two molotovs.. You pick one up, equip it, and throw it as fast as you can.. then if you did it fast enough and manage to grab the second one it time, another one appears where the first one was. Repeat as needed, haha.

InFaDeLiTy
12-01-2008, 07:45 PM
I guess it doesn't matter too much anyway.. From what I hear, there will be a patch to prevent this from being possible anymore. Basically anytime there's two pipebombs or two molotovs.. You pick one up, equip it, and throw it as fast as you can.. then if you did it fast enough and manage to grab the second one it time, another one appears where the first one was. Repeat as needed, haha.

I did it time to time
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109248
Tutorial

jobless sam
12-01-2008, 10:06 PM
its all the same