PDA

View Full Version : Higher Heat Level?

Murr0166
12-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I can't seem to get my heat level above level 3, I'm working on beating blacklist rival #8. Is it because I'm only halfway through the game or am I doing something wrong?

Shinobi273
12-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Why would you want a higher heat level? Yes, your heat level is limited by your game progress.

Management
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
As soon as you advance in story you can reach higher levels

Murr0166
12-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey, thanks for the quick replies.

I wanted a higher heat level to get more bounty during the bus station glitch. Right now it takes about 20 mins to get 50,000 bounty. I keep reading about people getting 1,000,000 in that time.

Thanks again

BiLLY996
12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
im getting nfs most wanted 2morow but can anyone help me out by telling my what cars to start off with and which ones to buy throughout career cuz im not too good a race games Thanksss!

Murr0166
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I've never actually bought a car. When you race the blacklisters and beat them you can win their car 66.6% of the time. I just use their cars and seem to do alright. I've missed a few thought the game but just keep using the best car that I've won and I don't seem to have a problem winning the races/milestones.

Shinobi273
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
im getting nfs most wanted 2morow but can anyone help me out by telling my what cars to start off with and which ones to buy throughout career cuz im not too good a race games Thanksss!

Buy the car with the highest top speed to start out with, I forgot which one that is already. Upgrade it with Nitrous once you are able and don't buy any cars until the Porche Carrera GT is available. Taking your opponents car really makes this game easier. Ming has a very good car relatively early on that can take you to the end of the game. Watch for shortcuts on the track that your opponent takes.

I've never actually bought a car. When you race the blacklisters and beat them you can win their car 66.6% of the time. I just use their cars and seem to do alright. I've missed a few thought the game but just keep using the best car that I've won and I don't seem to have a problem winning the races/milestones.

I turned off the autosave and reraced the blacklisters until I got both their pinkslip and the junkman parts (this was like my 4th playthrough). I didn't use most of their cars, the Porche and the Lamborghini were the only two cars you really need to win from them but I liked having the unique vinyls. What did I do with the junkman parts? Put them onto a Porche Carrera GT and made it go faster than anything possible in the game :p.

BiLLY996
12-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Buy the car with the highest top speed to start out with, I forgot which one that is already. Upgrade it with Nitrous once you are able and don't buy any cars until the Porche Carrera GT is available. Taking your opponents car really makes this game easier. Ming has a very good car relatively early on that can take you to the end of the game. Watch for shortcuts on the track that your opponent takes. thanks a lot for the info im up to blacklist ten and ive not yet lost any races im just getting the pink slips :P im saving up for the porche now :D

karnage393
12-13-2008, 07:08 PM
You only get that much for a bus station glitch? i got level 4 with my SS Cobalt and racked up around 600,000 in about 20 minutes. haha sounds like that glitch is a waste of time.

Im on blacklist #3 just started playing again, finally getting back into my old games since COD5:WaW sucks for multiplayer. haha