PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Collector Achievement not Unlocking!

Berserker337
12-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Ok I've been through all of the RTW Modes, & I made sure that I unlocked all of the bonuses, but the Achievement still didn't unlock. Is anybody else having trouble with this achievement or Am I the only one?

Management
12-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Check the guide cuz there RTW that needs double play

Berserker337
12-01-2008, 06:36 PM
I checked the guide, like I said I went through the Tista/Rey storyline twice, & I unlocked all of the Bonuses,(in all of the RTW modes) but the ach still didn't unlock.

mighty1
12-01-2008, 06:48 PM
i've written a guide about this game and have talked with other fellow gamers and there are no glitched achievements for this game what so ever. you have missed something without a doubt. get a good guide for all the RTW unlockables and check off each one you have until you come across the one you don't have.

mighty1
12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
go to the following link. i give full details on all RTW unlockables, when you should come across them and how to obtain them:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107414

Berserker337
12-03-2008, 02:47 AM
go to the following link. i give full details on all RTW unlockables, when you should come across them and how to obtain them:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107414

I think I missed the Generic Code entrance video for CAE, in Jerichos RTW, I guess I will have to go back and do the whole thing over again . Thanks for the help.

mighty1
12-03-2008, 04:29 AM
no problem, a lot of people miss the generic code entrance. jericho's story seems so straight forward but its not when selecting the list of suspects for him to question first and who to save for last. glad to be of help :)

Baillie1987
12-03-2008, 10:30 AM
i thought i had done all of them, but it still hasn't unlocked so i think i'm gonna have to go through them all again, thanks to mighty1 for your guide, i will use it later on

the punishermx
12-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Ok I've been through all of the RTW Modes, & I made sure that I unlocked all of the bonuses, but the Achievement still didn't unlock. Is anybody else having trouble with this achievement or Am I the only one?

greetings

ok, this actually happen to me,and same as you i got everythig, and i found a way to fix it is just re-play your last match in my case was triple H and my achievement unlock!

sorry my english suck i know, i just try to help with my experience

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
This achievement has done my nut in. I dont have a clue what I have missed and will probably have to go through them all again by the looks of it.

mighty1
12-03-2008, 11:12 PM
This achievement has done my nut in. I dont have a clue what I have missed and will probably have to go through them all again by the looks of it.

no not neccessarly, scroll above and look for a link i posted, i made a guide that is very well detailed and easy to follow and list all the rtw unlockables,how to get them,when you'll be able to get them,etc.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Is there a way to check if I have unlocked things? For example, I checked and I have unlocked all of the superstars/managers etc but is there a way to check all things? I suppose that would be the best way to see what I missed lol.

mighty1
12-04-2008, 01:37 AM
hey daredevil, i think i just responded to your last reply please scrol lup for the link to see what all you missed. if you don't wanna try that link just search this game forum as other people have taken the time to post the same info as well.