PDA

View Full Version : A Cheat I Found... Contains End-Game Spoiler

SCA KAZUMA
12-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I was searching for any cheats to help me with this game after dealing with Mama Scarface the second time, and it seems legit, but I'm kind of afraid of using it for the fear that it will lock my achievements. And after so many hours put into this game to try for the full 1000 Gamerscore, I really don't want to be permanently stuck with a mere 820 Points. The code is: A, Right Trigger, Left Trigger, A, A, B, B, X, X, Y, Y. Nothing was said about where to enter this code, so I don't know if it's even worth the trouble. If anyone would want to try the code to see if it works and see if it doesn't disable achievements, I'd appreciate it. Also, if there are any other cheats out there that anyone can find, please post them. Thanks.

dethklok
12-01-2008, 10:32 PM
if you have a MU make a copy of the same and put it on your MU (mem card/mem unity) this way if it does lock the achievements all is not lost. Cause the save you put on your MU doesn't have the cheat enabled. I do this for every game I use cheats on just in case something like that happends

SCA KAZUMA
12-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Thanks a lot. I hadn't ever thought of that. Funny thing is I just bought a Memory Unit about 3 days ago. Again, thanks for that idea.

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Mama Scarface is easy to kill just use the pulse rifle...for some reason it can take her down when 10 rockets and 30 Sticky Grenades Cant

UkBull3t
12-09-2008, 10:54 AM
it takes her down with pulse after the rockets nd stickies

ferrara316
01-05-2009, 05:33 PM
what does this cheat do?

bouncingtigger
03-22-2009, 04:47 AM
is this confirmed to work and hat does it exactly do? It is probaly fake if you didn't get it from like a really big cheats site.

poot
03-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Can anyone get this to work, and if so does it disable achievements? I would love it if this did work.. plz anyone know?