PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback

newbsicle
12-03-2008, 06:27 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the admins, mods and everybody who's had a helping hand in this site. I come here often but it's rarely do I judge the quality of the site. I recently took a look deeper down and can't thank you enough for making this such a great place to communicate with all my xbox live buddies.

Thank you everybody for your hard work!

Tussell
12-03-2008, 06:33 AM
It really is an awesome site once you step back and look at it.

Ironically I did that today... Nothing has ever sucked me in as much as x360a has. I've never DONATED to anything except x360a. I'm glad to see my money going into something I enjoy, rather than the mouths of starving kids across the waters... It seems more practical to me! :p

I mean, shit, the site really is 1/3rd of my life.

chrisnottm
12-03-2008, 07:19 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the admins, mods and everybody who's had a helping hand in this site. I come here often but it's rarely do I judge the quality of the site. I recently took a look deeper down and can't thank you enough for making this such a great place to communicate with all my xbox live buddies.

Thank you everybody for your hard work!

I'm with you there. I haven't been posting long but I commend all the staff for their work.
Easily the best 360 site out there.

Zenquen
12-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Totally the greatest site ever right? I am going to change the name of my child from goldenpalace.com to x360a.org just because the site is so awesome.

newbsicle
12-04-2008, 12:35 AM
It really is an awesome site once you step back and look at it.

Ironically I did that today... Nothing has ever sucked me in as much as x360a has. I've never DONATED to anything except x360a. I'm glad to see my money going into something I enjoy, rather than the mouths of starving kids across the waters... It seems more practical to me! :p

I mean, shit, the site really is 1/3rd of my life.

Those poor starving kids. Oh well, as long as we don't see them. OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND!