PDA

View Full Version : John cena RTW bonus help???

ao4real
12-03-2008, 01:03 PM
hi
on the john cena bonuses, can anyone help with the win in under 2:30 bonus?
any help would be highly appreciated as im quite new to this. Are there any tips win win a match quickly? Im playin on normal difficulty. Also can possible save before the match?
thanks

mighty1
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
yes you can save before the match when you're in the locker room area. if you're having difficulty with the normal setting i reccomend playing as john cena in exhibiton matches to become more familar w/ his movesets. when ready try his RTW again. If you still have problems just change the difficulty settings

ao4real
12-03-2008, 02:56 PM
hi
thanks for replying, can i change the difficulty ant any point during the rtw? or do i have to start the rtw from beginning and change difficulty
thanks

Management
12-03-2008, 02:58 PM
hi
thanks for replying, can i change the difficulty ant any point during the rtw? or do i have to start the rtw from beginning and change difficulty
thanks

You can adjust settings any time,and for you´re first post...buy a count out

Xzero
12-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Most of Cena moves probably aim at the head. So use both his signatures when you get a stored special. Use the quick grapple that is the punch to the face. The throwback running grapple from behind. Remove the turnbuckle pad and bang your opponent head against exposed turnbuckle. And when they head turns red get a special and use the STF-U.

If you don't know his moveset well then go to edit moveset and look at all the moves that aim for the head.

Maunick23
12-04-2008, 08:15 PM
try to win by count out cos it only takes a 10 count so just keep him on the floor and get back in the ring when the ref calls 9

Jehrome
12-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Or you can just target his head, using running grapples and running strikes, also quick grapples to the head then when you can, use the STFU