PDA

View Full Version : *bows* Pleased to meet you.

LHK ninja
12-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Greetings and salutations Xbox360Achievements Community, let me say it feels spectacular to make my first post. The first of many I should hope. As you can all clearly see, my gamertag is LHK ninja. I give you permission to call me Ninja. However, I should think it would be inappropriate and improper to refer to me as anything other than "LHK ninja" or "Ninja". I recently decided that I would like to begin earning achievements, hence my coming to this website. Soon I will break my first 1000/1000, which will be on Shaun White Snowboarding. From there I will go back and earn achievements that I missed on previous games. As far as my formal speech goes, it is my personal belief that if one is to speak or make a judgement and/or comment, one should speak with dignity, education, and a genuine understanding of the subject at hand, else one could be labeled "an idiot." Thus, I make an end to my first post...

Regards,
Ninja

thekeri
12-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Welcome, Ninja!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Take care. :)

DarkTharen
12-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Welcome and if you need any help just post!!!

the-darkest-depths
12-03-2008, 07:59 PM
well welcome ninja, you should be able to get some big help with all those achivemnt needs here. and if you're having difficulty there are pleanty of people that would be willing to help if they can. me being one of them

that is possibly one of the most well *trys to think of word that doesnt make me or anyone else sound less intellegent* polite posts i have read to this date on any web site lol

SHOTO1981
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the site Ninja, You'll enjoy it here.

Steelhead
12-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Welcome aboard, Ninja. Enjoy your stay.

InkedUp
12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the community Ninja. I think you'll really enjoy it here. If you need any help, feel free to ask

LilMissRoxy
12-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Welcome LHK ninja. Good luck getting your first 1000/1000! I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from. Enjoy the site!

kikkoman
12-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Hello Ninja, welcome to the site and enjoy the guides given out and not to sound rude but you seem not much of a fun person to play with.

GhOsT SLaYeR
12-04-2008, 05:28 AM
Hello ninja.. welcome to the site

LHK ninja
12-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Hello Ninja, welcome to the site and enjoy the guides given out and not to sound rude but you seem not much of a fun person to play with.

Well, if that is your stance on my personality, I respect your opinion and I will be sure to not speak with you anymore. I for one find it heavily immature and judgmental to say such things about a person who has only made one post. But alas, that is your path and if you choose to walk it, don't let someone as *cough* boring...as I get in your way.

Regards,
Ninja

garbfink
12-05-2008, 02:16 PM
heh! nice comeback!

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay and if there is anythign I can help with then let me know.

Do you talk like you type as well? When I play on live I sometimes put on an old fashined proper English Gentleman accent, most people don't get it but a few do and love it.

anyways don't be a stranger.

Lordvader178
12-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Hahaha Ninja no need to be so serious, it kills braincells :).

So i t@k3 it u dun wan ny1 t@1k1n lyk dis? I dun und3rs@and y?

Na but seriously, welcome to the site. If you cause any trouble, i'll be the first to give you hell ;).

But have a good stay, and if you need help, just shout out.

LHK ninja
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
heh! nice comeback!

Do you talk like you type as well? When I play on live I sometimes put on an old fashined proper English Gentleman accent, most people don't get it but a few do and love it.

anyways don't be a stranger.

Sometimes, and I am not English I am from Dublin, Georgia (home of the redneck games) so since everything on tv and youtube and such that I have witnessed makes everyone that lives in Dublin, Georgia look like a redneck with no sense, I prove them wrong by speaking the way I do.

Regards,
Ninja

LHK ninja
12-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Hahaha Ninja no need to be so serious, it kills braincells :).

Crack is whack.

So i t@k3 it u dun wan ny1 t@1k1n lyk dis? I dun und3rs@and y?

See previous comment.

Na but seriously, welcome to the site. If you cause any trouble, i'll be the first to give you hell ;).

Heh.

But have a good stay, and if you need help, just shout out.

Thank you, I value your offer. I accept.

Love,
Ninja

Bulletman
12-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Ninja! Welcome to the site mate, i hope you like around here its a decent site. Check out the social groups and see if there are any youd like to join. Have fun and good luck on your gamescore goals.:)

Lordvader178
12-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Heh.

I'm just gonna let you know, i'm actually serious. I see a double post 0_0.

But your let off, it's all good. Just use the multi-quote feature in the bottom right hand corner when you go to quote.

Dw, i'm not being serious, i'm always happy :).

Just don't give me a reason to give you hell, and we will be good friends, you can count on it ;).