PDA

View Full Version : Has ANYBODY had this problem? (NOT FREEZING)

diesoft
12-03-2008, 09:33 PM
hi, guys. I just bought this game, opened it up and put it in the 360. It's already screwin up and wondering if anybody else has had this problem. As soon as the title begins, there are these little pixels all over the screen and main menu and even in the game itself. It's not my tv as any other game and normal tv viewing are fine.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Exane22
12-03-2008, 09:44 PM
So other games you play are fine, that means its not your box either. Ive not heard of this problem anywhere else before. How does the game disc look? If it looks scratched up you might be screwed as wherever you bought it from might claim that it is your own doing. But you should take it back and claim it as faulty, you might get it replaced if your lucky.

diesoft
12-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Huh. You know after I fired up Ninja gaiden 2 again I noticed a partially similar problem (not random pixels but patterned lines through things in a distance or some special effects)...so maybe my xbox IS f-ed. JUST last night I was playing fine, first thing today put in fc2 and bam: screwed xbox.

Guess I'll have to call xbox and claim it's dead. It HAS red ringed before...

Exane22
12-03-2008, 10:23 PM
My box was doing the same thing before It red ringed, I was just hoping that it was your disc as that would be much easier to replace. Give MS a shout, you might want to keep trying to play until you do get the RRoD though, just to make sure. I heard that MS was testing all of them out before replacing them ;)

Ug the Mean
12-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I got a similiar problem playing GTA IV about a day before I got E74 RROD come up....I was going for the flying rats achievement and I was thinking "please God let me reach a safehouse to save before the whole thing packs up!" cuz I'd killed about 50 pigeons straight. All the graphics turned purple and black with lots of fuzz. Could just see enough to get my way to a save point. Next day...BAM...off for repair.

Got the achievement though ;)