PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking

Mark3983
12-04-2008, 12:53 AM
I have completed the John Cena RTWM, won an exhibition and inferno match and completed the hot tag. However, none of them unlocked. Any help or suggestions please???

mighty1
12-04-2008, 01:42 AM
it is to my understanding as well as other gamers that play this game that there are no glitched achievements for this game. when you were playing exhibtion and tag matches were you playing with a 2nd controler? also what game setting did you set it to when you began playing? also all 6 wrestlers RTW storylines end at WM so at the conclusion of the last match there and a cutscene you should be receiving the achievement unlocked except for CM Punk's RTW but his must still be played if you want the All roads end here achievement

Mark3983
12-04-2008, 02:03 AM
settings are on normal and I did not use a second controller.

mighty1
12-04-2008, 04:29 AM
if you didn't change the game settings and you're familar with all the control commands, and completed john cena's RTW i'm not sure why you haven't unlocked any achievements. sounds like you might be having troubleshooting issues with either the game or your console. i would hop over to the xbox's site and post this issue in the tech issues department so you can get helped further. also i suggest maybe getting in contact with thq in regards to the copy that you have and find out if they may be able to replace the disc for you. that or try xbox's disc replacement program

Jehrome
12-05-2008, 05:57 PM
The game wont give me the bonus collector achivement !

I've done everything the guide told me

mighty1
12-05-2008, 06:43 PM
if you're trying to get the bonuc collector achievement and it still hasn't unlocked then you haven't found all unlockables yet. there are no glitched achievements for this game. what guide are you using?

Jehrome
12-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I've used the one in the acheivment guide

I've looked through the superstar list, team management, arena's, pre-set move lists and i havent seen a single locked icon or anuthing like that

ao4real
12-07-2008, 12:43 PM
hi
I just finished the triple H RTW and it didnt unlock the acievement. I did jon cena, undertaker and jericho and they all unlocked, but triple h did not unlock. I then went back to the last save and did the final match again, and still it did not unlock the achievement.
I dont know what to do. Quite annoying

MakeshiftMinty
12-07-2008, 03:44 PM
for Triple HHH you need to do both DX and Evolution choices

mighty1
12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
I've used the one in the acheivment guide

I've looked through the superstar list, team management, arena's, pre-set move lists and i havent seen a single locked icon or anuthing like that

a lot of people have told me that my guide is very good beause it goes into detail. i cover the RTW unlockables in great detail, when you come across them,how to get them all, etc. try checking out my achievement guide section at the link below if you need more RTW unlockables help:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107414

Iv VeNoM vI
12-11-2008, 10:43 PM
if they are glitched ::(((

arsenal4lif
12-12-2008, 08:14 PM
i have 900/1000 so far (only because the the 5 of one is long and i don't have the patience )
and non gliched on me

WARWICK-STEVE
12-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I can't get won an exhibitionmatch and defeat Kane in an inferno match to unlock either...I've won 5 exhibition matches vs Kane in an inferno match and nothing. using default settings and single player vs the computer..

mighty1
12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
I can't get won an exhibition match and defeat Kane in an inferno match to unlock either...I've won 5 exhibition matches vs Kane in an inferno match and nothing. using default settings and single player vs the computer..

you may have a bad disc, try seeing if those achievements unlock on a friends console. i got the win a exhibition match by doing a regular match and then i went for a inferno match. you did set kane on fire right, then pinned him?

WARWICK-STEVE
12-16-2008, 03:34 PM
you may have a bad disc, try seeing if those achievements unlock on a friends console. i got the win a exhibition match by doing a regular match and then i went for a inferno match. you did set kane on fire right, then pinned him?

He got set on fire when I threw him out of the ring and the bell rang and said i was the winner. I did not pin him

TESTUBE BABY 82
12-16-2008, 03:48 PM
settings are on normal and I did not use a second controller. a friend of mine had the same problem he didnt get the achievements but i did .he got them in the end after 3 playthroughs for inferno match same with the others

mighty1
12-16-2008, 04:18 PM
kinda weird some of you are having these problems cause many people including myself were able to get this without any problems. veru weird indeed...

ferrara316
12-16-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah we have seen millions of topics like these, im starting to wonder whether there is something wrong with the game or with the people lol. because people who start these topics have less than 10 posts on their belt lol.

WARWICK-STEVE
12-16-2008, 05:53 PM
yeah we have seen millions of topics like these, im starting to wonder whether there is something wrong with the game or with the people lol. because people who start these topics have less than 10 posts on their belt lol.

believe me its not me.there have been people complaining about achievements not unlocking for just about every game there is. unfortunatly this is the first glitched achievement I have ever had and I hope its the last.

ferrara316
12-16-2008, 08:02 PM
well in any game where they are glitched achievements, you unfortunately have to delete your save and start over. worse case scenario, make sure you get all other achievements before doing so.

mighty1
12-17-2008, 05:55 AM
well in any game where they are glitched achievements, you unfortunately have to delete your save and start over. worse case scenario, make sure you get all other achievements before doing so.

i agree with what this person said to do because myself and other gamers who ahve played ths game as well as wrote achievement guides for this game have said there are no glitched achievements.

when i worked on my guide i unlocked achievements for my main profile and dummy profile and had no problems what so ever. deleteting the save and starting from scratch is a good idea or see if maybe the game disc can be traded in for a another copy from the retailer 0ne purchased it from is another good idea. can also try the disc replacement program that the xbox website does:Bounce:

nateeasy
01-19-2009, 05:35 AM
If anyone is having trouble with the achievement for unlocking everything in RTW mode try finishing anyones RTW again. Mine didnt unlock then I finished Rey/Batista again and it unlocked. I didnt unlock anymore extras, just finished it again.

Kiez
01-19-2009, 01:43 PM
^^Thats what I think I may have to do. Followed the guide, unlocked everything still didnt pop. It is very weird indeed.