PDA

View Full Version : No Mercy on Expert Finale Help

wolverine2099
12-04-2008, 03:01 AM
This is so easy but so very hard,for three straight days I have been stuck,I use the glitched spot most of the time its the gosh darn Hunters who keep grabbing me.And of course because I dont have Live currently I'm doing this by myself.So does anyone have any ideas on how to beat it alone while in that spot? Also for anyone going for it there is a way,I'm not entirely sure yet but sometimes if I can get the A.I to follow me they themselves glitch onto the spot its worked quite a few times for me,but of course either a tank or hunter gets me.

IC3 L3G3ND
12-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Tbh my advice my friend would be to wait till your on live as trying this with 4 ppl in coop is a breeze other than that in single player don't use the glitch, go to the highest point on the roof and sty up there with the 3 AI, once you clear the first horde, (pipe bombs will come in han dy here also) run to the helipad and wait for the beastly tank make sure a molotov is to hand and light the tank, all you need to do is outrun it and it will be slowed down in places that you are not, kepp turnign around and shooting the tank while it's on fire, then make your way back to the highest point and repeat first steps, this time with the second tank try to make yourself finish running arould the vacinity of the helipad to avoid the final horde anf jump in the chopper, there should be moltovs and pipe bombs on most attempts on the building to the left and right and directly opposite the building with the radio. good Luck.

la tigresa xx
12-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah seriously, once you try it on live with a few competent people, it's not too difficult. Believe it or not, my team almost picked up Untouchables at the same time we were finishing this up on Expert. I was so in shock but at the end one person got hit by a zombie or whatever it was.

VA1N
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
lol, didn't the game come with a 2 day trial to live? Just use that. I'd wait for the weekend of course and play nonstop, but you could probably get it then.

Or...spend the money and get live. It's a sound investment.

la tigresa xx
12-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah this game is definitely intended for the use of online play. It sounds like a hollow empty game without it.