PDA

View Full Version : Missing 2 diamonds!

COBRAtheENEMY
12-04-2008, 06:31 AM
On the map section which is on the top left hand corner.

There are 15 diamonds in this section and I am missing 2.

The first one is the one near the railways tracks on the left side of this map.

The other one is the one in the top right, also near some train tracks I believe.

Any help would be much appreciated. I have looked over and over again for these 2 and cant find them. Some knid of description of there they are exactly would be great.

Thanks!

Exane22
12-04-2008, 06:45 AM
What section of the map are you talking about? Your going to have to be a little more specific :)

There are map sections here, find the map you need and point out which one specifically with paint, photoshop, or whatever you got.

COBRAtheENEMY
12-05-2008, 09:04 AM
What section of the map are you talking about? Your going to have to be a little more specific :)

There are map sections here, find the map you need and point out which one specifically with paint, photoshop, or whatever you got.

Sorry, wish i did but dont have a photoshop or paint right now but I'll see if I can explain it another way.

The Northern section is split into 9 parts on the map.

3 across the top, 3 across the middle, 3 across the bottom.

I'm talking about the section on the top left corner. The first section of the map on the top.

Thanks! :)

Exane22
12-06-2008, 04:09 AM
This might help a bit, it shows where the glider is for the one by the track. It is wrong though as the one that is listed for needing a glider isnt right, its the one right below it. The one in the far right should present a challange. Ill pop in my disc and see what I can find out though;)

Hope this helps :)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z261/Exane22/Misc/2mza8i1.jpg

COBRAtheENEMY
12-09-2008, 06:33 AM
That is awesome thanks man! :woop:

I will check and see if I can get them now. Be back if I got any probs. Thanks!

COBRAtheENEMY
12-09-2008, 06:35 AM
If u can find the one on the far right that would be great!