PDA

View Full Version : Easiest punting return touchdowns.

Pacfan101
12-04-2008, 10:16 PM
I am pretty sure I have found the easiest way to get the 2 TD punt returns in one game. Hook up 2 controllers. When the second controller has the ball, run out of bounds into your own end zone. They will then have to safety punt. Make the second controller kick the lightest kick possible for a very short punt return into the end zone. :woop:

steaksaucepi1
12-05-2008, 01:30 AM
another easy way is on rookie to run to your endzone and then out run them from one side of the endzone to the other and youre home free

TiTan8404
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I am pretty sure I have found the easiest way to get the 2 TD punt returns in one game. Hook up 2 controllers. When the second controller has the ball, run out of bounds into your own end zone. They will then have to safety punt. Make the second controller kick the lightest kick possible for a very short punt return into the end zone. :woop:

I just did this and didn't get the cheev for 2 TD Punt returns. After the game I checked the stats and they were recorded under kick returns, not punt returns.

TiTan8404
12-08-2008, 07:52 PM
another easy way is on rookie to run to your endzone and then out run them from one side of the endzone to the other and youre home free

This works well, you just need to run forward a little first to engage the other team and the do as noted above. Scored easily with Devon Hester.

FReSH GaMeR88
12-11-2008, 02:27 AM
ive tried this like 10 times and i keep getting tackled!

FReSH GaMeR88
12-11-2008, 02:28 AM
ive tried this 10 times and it didnt work!

Xterm1n8or
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I think this following method is the easiest method by far, it's harder not to score than score!

Use two controllers. You be the Bears, second controller Falcons. Turn the stopclock thing off so you don't have to worry about time. Rookie difficulty, unlimited rewinds, but you won't need them.

When in possession with the Falcons, run back towards your end zone, and get tackled at about your 10 yard line.

Then when asked what play you want to do, with the Falcons select Max Prot. Punt (it's on the second page of special team).

With your team, the Bears, select PR Safe Zone (under special teams menu).

It is VERY important that you select them two.

Then do a low full power punt towards Hester. The Max Prot Punt formation means you will have plenty of time to catch the ball and run.

As soon as Hester catches the ball, run back towards the left corner of your endzone, loads of players will follow you. When you get to your endzone, go straight right to the other side, then run back up that side of the pitch to the endzone and score.

Easy peasy, if I can do it, anybody can (I'm english and have limited knowledge about American Football, but I'm not a total n00b)

I did this twice and got a touchdown twice.....

Damian83
12-16-2008, 10:12 PM
I think this following method is the easiest method by far, it's harder not to score than score!

Use two controllers. You be the Bears, second controller Falcons. Turn the stopclock thing off so you don't have to worry about time. Rookie difficulty, unlimited rewinds, but you won't need them.

When in possession with the Falcons, run back towards your end zone, and get tackled at about your 10 yard line.

Then when asked what play you want to do, with the Falcons select Max Prot. Punt (it's on the second page of special team).

Then do a low full power punt towards Hester. The Max Prot Punt formation means you will have plenty of time to catch the ball and run.

As soon as Hester catches the ball, run back towards the left corner of your endzone, loads of players will follow you. When you get to your endzone, go straight right to the other side, then run back up that side of the pitch to the endzone and score.

Easy peasy, if I can do it, anybody can (I'm english and have limited knowledge about American Football, but I'm not a total n00b)

this one works! just got achievement..trouble is kickoff...any tips?

coreyokc
12-30-2008, 05:59 AM
on kickoffs set it to rookie use chicago use hopefully they will kick to hester and wait until a hole picks and exploit it. Thats what I did twice....

xI im a bear Ix
01-27-2009, 03:31 AM
that doesnt count as a punt

crabbycrabcrab
09-20-2010, 01:57 AM

legend this works perfect :)

stormoss81
09-27-2010, 06:46 PM
yea and i would use Chicago Bears with Hester, or New Orleans Saints with Bush. all you gotta do is put it on rookie mode, dont worry about 2 controllers, its too easy for that.

stncldrwg
11-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Can anyone tell me why it isn't unlocking? I did it in 2 consecutive games (in fact a ran 4 back just to be sure), and it's STILL not unlocking! Is there any restrictions on supersim or rewinds?

UnleashTheCASEY
12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
It popped on me when the game ended.

Riley
01-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the tip! You helped me finish off a game that I haven't played in years.