PDA

View Full Version : Something Strange

Randomnutta
12-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Ok well the first time I played Lips (for over eight hours) I turned off my elite and went to bed.. The next morning I turned my elite back on and it wouldn't read Lips or any other game I tried so I thought bugga me the disk drive is broken so I borrowed another system and played Lips recently, turned it off and this morning it (the borrowed system) wouldn't read Lips or Banjo Kazooie so I put in Rock Band because its an older game and it DID read it and then Banjo so im wondering if anyone else has come across this because it seems like Lips is breaking our disk drives or it could just be very bad luck

Stufin135
12-05-2008, 01:49 AM
it might be just your disk like it has a scratch or a bit of dirt or something that could be breaking the disk drive everytime it spins, because it's the first i've heard of this lips epidemic.

Randomnutta
12-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I checked the disk and its still in new condition.. I rang MS and they told me it will be $132 just for them to pick it up :( not happy Jan.. I hope the Pro system holds up when I do actually send it or I may go mad