PDA

View Full Version : Confused by "Playing both sides" and "against the middle".

TheToiletBrush
12-05-2008, 01:51 AM
I am unclear about both of these cheevos. The way I understand it, when the story takes you South, you should have done all the missions in the North. So, how can you go North again and switch sides? Am I way off, or is this a story related one? Don't want to playthorugh the entire game again to get these two because I screw it up.

Exane22
12-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Its all story related, when you start out you can start doing missions for one side in the north. Once you do all of those missions just walk across the street and do all the missions for the other side. You have to do this to progress the stroy, once you do it for the north you will go down to the south half and do the same thing :)

TheToiletBrush
12-05-2008, 02:08 AM
...And then go back North as well? So, it's a no-brainer?

Dig your Deadpool.

Exane22
12-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Thank you :)

You shouldnt ever have to go back to the north unless if you have some Diamonds that you missed. The story wont ever take you back up there ;)

TheToiletBrush
12-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Not to beat a dead horse, but to get both of them I thought you had to switch from north to south, and south to north.

Exane22
12-05-2008, 02:59 AM
No, you switch sides once in the north between the two factions. That is the first half of the game. Then, once you finish everything in the north the games forces you down to the south. You will do the same thing here in the south, you will have to switch sides between the two factions there as well.

Its not like its one faction in the north and the another in the south ;) Hope that is a little clearer :)

TheToiletBrush
12-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks for the help.