PDA

View Full Version : jackal tape trouble.

SkillfulMmd
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey, i have got all 16 jackal tape's and have tried to give them to the journalist But he isnt ever in the bar. I also have all the exploration diamonds and done all of the side quests. What do i have to do to find him?

i have done 65% of the story

Milk
12-05-2008, 05:14 PM
after you go to the Southern Territory, i dont think u can find the journalist. I got like 10 tapes but i couldnt find the journalist

SkillfulMmd
12-05-2008, 05:15 PM
i saw him there and gave him 15 i just need to give him the last one.

nexus1K
12-05-2008, 08:47 PM
He can be found in the bar, first in the north and then in the south. At some point after 80% or so, he leaves and you have to rescue him and his family. But at 65% you should be able to find him in the bar in the south. He is sitting at the bottom of the bar on your right hand side as you get in.

SkillfulMmd
12-06-2008, 12:14 AM
i have laready checked on several occations is it becuase i gave him some before?

nexus1K
12-07-2008, 12:07 AM
I has to be that. What I did, in case you want to try it, was to collect all the diamonds and tapes before doing any of the main missions. I then went for the first time to the bar. He was there, I gave him the tapes and unlocked the achievement. Load an older save and try to give him all at the same time.

COBRAtheENEMY
12-11-2008, 06:48 AM
Can somebody PLEASE help me. WHERE is the bar where the journalist is in the Southern Section??? What part of the map?

I can see Mike's bar clearly displayed in the map in the North section but I cant see the bar in the South anywhere...

7mmMag
12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Can somebody PLEASE help me. WHERE is the bar where the journalist is in the Southern Section??? What part of the map?

I can see Mike's bar clearly displayed in the map in the North section but I cant see the bar in the South anywhere...

Lower right portion of the map. It's at the Marina location. There is also an arms dealer there as well. Go south from the center town across the water to the marina. Taking a boat from the bus station area is fastest I think. Watch out for patrols.

Ka1n007
12-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Im pretty sure you cannot see him more than twice so your going to need another playthru my friend. You can turn in all the northern tapes before you go south and then you can meet him one more time to turn in the remaining tapes. I have never heard of him coming 3 times.

COBRAtheENEMY
12-17-2008, 01:47 AM
Thanks guys, well I fonud the journalist in the south. handed him 10 tapes. After those 10 any tapes I pick up dont even register in my jackal tapes collection but I was told by somebody else on the forums to just keep picking them up.

Anyway so I pick up a couple more and go bacl to look for the journalist but he's not there anymore!!!

Can somebody tell me what I need to do?

Run87
12-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Im 50% through the game, just moved into the southern territory. I went back into the northern area and collected the eight jackal tapes.

is it still possible for me to get the achievements, i cant find the journalist in the bar in the south.

Tyrant100
12-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Aww man this sucks.. I got all the tapes in the North, and visited the bar in the South when i got about 13 tapes.. Just to check. Then I collected the 5 others, now I got all the tapes, but he's nog there.. And he won't come back? FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!