PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me........

Bombstriker
12-05-2008, 05:29 PM
I just got the game today and is it just me or are the graphics and interface horrible?

I have gotten every single smackdown game since the beginning and this games interface looks terrible. I mean all the text is pixelated, in the career mode all the stats are shown in these ugly lame colored tabs, and overall the graphics look really bad like ps2 days.... My friend jokes about me getting a foreign copy or something because all the height and weight measurements are cm instead of feet and kg instead of pounds!

I am wondering if I really did get some other bad version of the game of if this is it. I am pretty let down by the overall look of this years game :(.

ferrara316
12-05-2008, 05:42 PM
prolly just you lol

i think this is the best next-gen smackdown game.

Good single player, better roster, good achievements, and unlockables.

07 was a good introduction but it still had its issues.

08 was a disgrace, Half the roster was already fired by that point and GM mode is awful IMO ( i simmed the enitre year to get that one lousy achievement and never played it again lol)

mighty1
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
you too huh? i think i played gm mode with my wife for fun just to get the achievement and yeah i sent it right back to gamefly lol i can find nothing wrong with svr 09 except for taking out the caw trading online feature as i really liked it a lot. 09 is the best wwe title for 360

Evo Kazz
12-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Take another look, and you wil find you have the best wrestling game of the past couple of years if not longer.

Gory Starscream
12-10-2008, 12:12 AM
I thought the exact same things when i was playing it the first few times, but if you compare it to 08 and 07, it's a hell of a lot better

Andrew14man
12-10-2008, 02:12 AM
its just you

CACTUS
01-11-2009, 03:57 PM
got the game recently and i am a huge wrestling fan but never liked the games untill this one i think this is the best wrestling game ever does anyone khow when that legends of wreslemania is coming out if it is like this game i will want to get it:woop:

UNDERWALLY
01-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah, best game in the series, the only problem is no CAW trading, which sucks a lot, career mode is good at first, but then it's really boring, oh and the worst problem, you can't irish whip your opponents to corners, or get on turnbuckle in the elimination camber, the game needs more polish, but it's the best in the series :D

samboro1234
01-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Its just you. I think this is the best smackdown game. :)

JW Lost
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Its definetly just you buddy this a huge improvement on the last game.