PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know...

phreekclown6
12-05-2008, 06:07 PM
when the hell the xbox marketplace is going to open up the smackdown vs raw 2009 spot.. so i can get the DLC... the PS3 already has it open.. this is starting to get me fusterated lol... so can anyone tell me when its gonna happen

mighty1
12-05-2008, 06:41 PM
i think this subject has already been covered on this site but if it hasn't that's okay. to answer your question all that has been revealed on dlc is that its to come before the end of the year or january 2009. try google next time should you need the info soonernext time.

phreekclown6
12-05-2008, 10:34 PM
i did use google..only things sites told me was what the DLC is gonna contain.. but thanks on the reply.. i guess ill wait untill endding of this year to beable to used the non created masked kane lol

mighty1
12-06-2008, 12:28 AM
i did use google..only things sites told me was what the DLC is gonna contain.. but thanks on the reply.. i guess ill wait untill endding of this year to beable to used the non created masked kane lol

hey i'm sorry but i thought i mentioned youtube, hop on youtube and key in svr 09 dlc, man the dlc that's coming looks pretty cool, all wrestlers so far

Berserker337
12-06-2008, 11:35 PM
THQ announced that they will release the DLC, early next year.

xJMx Joker
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
what i've been hearing is that the patch will be released in jan, the 1st pack before xmas, (why would they release xmas outfits in jan) and a pack before wrestlemania. that'll probably be it, and i reckon bout 800ms per pack. also there is a THQ talk on wwe live blogs or something tonight i think

mighty1
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
what i've been hearing is that the patch will be released in jan, the 1st pack before xmas, (why would they release xmas outfits in jan) and a pack before wrestlemania. that'll probably be it, and i reckon bout 800ms per pack. also there is a THQ talk on wwe live blogs or something tonight i think

its just a rumor but i heard that they wanted to set up the downloadable content to be released on special occassion, events that's why they are kind of operating like this but hey at least its coming and by the looks of it it looks good so far and i'm certain there is more to come