PDA

View Full Version : Im glad to be here

XxDarkMaster1xX
12-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I used to go on the UK General Discussion forums on xbox.com.But now I've had enough of the forum.No-one there has a good sense of humor,the Mods there ban any thread which goes off topic at any second and no-one there seems to be friendly anymore.UNLIKE THIS PLACE.You all seem to have a good sense of humor,the mods ACTUALLY are friendly and funny and everyone seems to get on well.Im coming here from now on instead of that rubbish General discussion.You are guys are awesome

laundryman
12-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the site man.

However, the proper place to introduce yourself is in the Member Profiles section located HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)

SuperNova X2X
12-05-2008, 10:17 PM
You're awesome too :p

Welcome anyway. See you've played MK vs DC. How are you finding it? I have to say I'm not a huge MK fan (<33 Street Fighter :p) but I'm actually enjoying this one.

XxDarkMaster1xX
12-05-2008, 10:22 PM
You're awesome too :p

Welcome anyway. See you've played MK vs DC. How are you finding it? I have to say I'm not a huge MK fan (<33 Street Fighter :p) but I'm actually enjoying this one.

It Is an awesome game.I like playing Liu Kang and Batman the most.Those Kombo challeneges are god damn annoying.

Minty
12-05-2008, 11:26 PM
How can you go to the UK boards and spell it humor!! Use English :p

Moving the thread for ya.

kikkoman
12-07-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey dude welcome to the site and happy you like this forum better than the uk forum. I see you play l4d maybe we can play sometime, cya later.

DiamondD
12-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, good to have you here bro. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time here.

LilMissRoxy
12-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey and welcome. Your font hurts my eyes a little! It's a sign I'm getting too old.