PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Screens!

SPNKr M19
12-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Hey guys. It might seem a bit corny, but the Invision Power Board's that I have been using have this thig where it tells people when it's your birthday. If there was an option to remain anonymous I'm sure it would help bring the community closer.

Bit weird, but worth a thought I reckon!

Lordvader178
12-07-2008, 01:00 AM
How would being anonymous help the community? It's a better idea to know, so the community can relate and wish you a happy birthday, rather then feel left out.

Scotian Bred
12-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Hey guys. It might seem a bit corny, but the Invision Power Board's that I have been using have this thig where it tells people when it's your birthday. If there was an option to remain anonymous I'm sure it would help bring the community closer.

Bit weird, but worth a thought I reckon!

We have the same thing here. If you go to the main page of the forums you can scroll all the way to the bottom, and those who have chosen to have thier birthdates displayed will be shown, along with how old they are.

If you don't want your birthdate shown there are options in your User CP to either have it show up, or not.

Tailz
12-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Yeah we don't wanna know how old most people on this site are lol

SPNKr M19
12-07-2008, 02:20 AM
We have the same thing here. If you go to the main page of the forums you can scroll all the way to the bottom, and those who have chosen to have thier birthdates displayed will be shown, along with how old they are.

If you don't want your birthdate shown there are options in your User CP to either have it show up, or not.
Cool. I didn't know that.