PDA

View Full Version : What's the latest on the patch/DLC?

Patmania
12-06-2008, 06:03 AM
As the title says. Anyone know? :o

DreadZer0
12-06-2008, 08:46 PM
i don't know, but the second i hear it's out properly, i'm getting this.

Still kicking myself for buying Fable 2 over this though...

jello
12-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Last update on thebehemoth was a few days ago....

http://thebehemoth.com/

JulianExtreme
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
patch for what?

what's wrong with it?

jello
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
From what I've read, there have been some issues with online playing and connectivity. Most people claim that you're unable to even get any gameplay in online because the connection just craps out on you. though, I was able to play a good hour or two last night with a buddy of mine. Though, that was only 2 people. Not the full 4.

But also, apparently it's very easy for the game to lose your character stats, which could be very frustrating if you have like a level 78 knight or such. I know my stats are never there when I start playing, and I have to go and host a multiplayer lobby to retrieve them. it's odd.

Gohan Reborn
12-11-2008, 05:10 PM
It's hard for me to play a 3 or 4 player game without losing connectivity. I can play with one friend, and we might have a disconnection, once in a blue moon. Once we add in a 3rd and 4th wheel, someone's bound to get cut off as soon as we move from one panel to the other.

star^
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Still no patch released.. I live in Norway and dont have any friends local that has the game, its impossible to get a game going. Sometimes i can hook up with 1 other player and MAYBE we wont get disconnected. Its now a month since i downloaded the game and i have got 3-4 hours of coop play...