PDA

View Full Version : A question about LIPS

N47E
12-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Im think of buying this ready for the family gathering at chrimbo. and have two question.

1. the background videos. are they the original videos for the songs or are the some random generated things?

2. if used with the xtended family at chrimbo ill need to use it on the oldish tv we have in the livingroom, that is only 50hz. will the game play at 50hz or is it one of those games that requires a minimum of 60hz.
[ i realy dont wanna lug my tv down the stairs from my room :) ]

Gemmaa
12-06-2008, 05:30 PM
1. They are the ACTUAL music video. EXCEPT for a few, which I think are too old to have videos! You do have the OPTION to chose a virtual video though if you wish :)

2. I just looked on the case of mine, and it doesnt say, it only says for HD. Sorry :(

N47E
12-06-2008, 05:56 PM
1. They are the ACTUAL music video. EXCEPT for a few, which I think are too old to have videos! You do have the OPTION to chose a virtual video though if you wish :)

2. I just looked on the case of mine, and it doesnt say, it only says for HD. Sorry :(

could you set ur xbox to 50hz and try and play the game. it wont load and just tell you to change the settings if it does need min 60hz.

thanks and sorry to be a bother :)

Lord Chabelo
03-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I had some questions also. I have seen that different countries get different songs, are the achievements for this game stackable? Also, I saw the game for $20 at a local Target, is it worth it at that price? How long to get the full 1000 GS?