PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Songs?

MeanMachine00
12-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Is it possible that you can upload MP3 songs into Lips or do I have to get the DLC Songs?

N47E
12-06-2008, 09:10 PM
as mentions in various other threads you can add songs from an mp3 player with usb connectivity, or any songs already on your xbox hdd, however they will have no lyrics apear on screen and there will be no music video, just some visualization like you see on itune/media player.

the songs you add youself are simply for you to just sing along to for fun.

it has to be the one downside this game has imo. i would of thought they would have a database similar to itunes etc. that would recognise the songs you add. and download atleast the lyric & vocal info for that song.

MeanMachine00
12-07-2008, 06:07 PM
That's just plain stupidity for not putting lyrics on.

Common Sense iNis and Microsoft!

True Marvellous
12-08-2008, 12:37 AM
If they put lyrics on it would make DLC pointless and they wouldnt make any money

nhlkiller
12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
that would be basically impossible considering the variety of songs people would import

Mrcapcom
12-18-2008, 08:41 PM
as mentions in various other threads you can add songs from an mp3 player with usb connectivity, or any songs already on your xbox hdd, however they will have no lyrics apear on screen and there will be no music video, just some visualization like you see on itune/media player.

the songs you add youself are simply for you to just sing along to for fun.

it has to be the one downside this game has imo. i would of thought they would have a database similar to itunes etc. that would recognise the songs you add. and download atleast the lyric & vocal info for that song.

Yea seeing how I have a zune and all my music come from the zune pass/marketplace you would think those songs would be meta tagged or something