PDA

View Full Version : this game has the best glitches EVER!

Slipknot1988
12-07-2008, 07:58 AM
As I was playing through the game I found some glitches that occurred that made me laugh uber hard. Not so much game altering glitches, but the horribly insanely rare Achievement glitches. S without further ado, my 4 Achievement glitches.

1) As soon as I entered the main menu, I got Meet John Woo. I didn't even enter the friggin shop....

2) After the first level (the very first level) of the first chapter, I did around $22 million in damage. Massive D unlocked then and there.

3) During my Hard Boiled run against Lok, I did the "hide in the corner and shoot him as he reloads" thing. After his first cut scene where he walks around, he shot the statues to try and kill me thus crushing himself underneath them and killing him!

and finally number four...

4) Unfortunately, it didn't finish the chapter so I had to restart which leads me to number 4. After Loks second cut scene, he threw a grenade at me. The grenade bounched off the staircase back to him. The explosion took off 1/3 his remaining health and the statue fell on him again, killing him and ending the chapter.

DiamondD
12-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Yeah I guess I kinda got lucky when I went to the last scene in the game and changed it to Hard-Boiled so it actually counted that I beat it. I really didn't want to vs. those two guys at the end because I'd be getting owned.

Achiever TM
12-19-2008, 01:42 PM
As I was playing through the game I found some glitches that occurred that made me laugh uber hard. Not so much game altering glitches, but the horribly insanely rare Achievement glitches. S without further ado, my 4 Achievement glitches.
3) During my Hard Boiled run against Lok, I did the "hide in the corner and shoot him as he reloads" thing. After his first cut scene where he walks around, he shot the statues to try and kill me thus crushing himself underneath them and killing him!
4) Unfortunately, it didn't finish the chapter so I had to restart which leads me to number 4. After Loks second cut scene, he threw a grenade at me. The grenade bounched off the staircase back to him. The explosion took off 1/3 his remaining health and the statue fell on him again, killing him and ending the chapter. this is not any kind of glitch..it's the way the game works!!

Missingnin80
01-06-2009, 11:43 PM
I loaded the checkpoint before last(final boss) and killed him and it unlocked "Old School" despite the fact I actually used precision aim! Weird!

miguel56
01-12-2009, 10:06 PM
the first two sound like glitches, 3 and 4 sound like stupid things AI's do...

lolimbeast
12-30-2009, 09:02 PM
not so much glitches, sounds more like luck lol
i wish it would happen to me tho

kall5ter
12-30-2009, 09:10 PM
this game sucks ;)

McKaystyles
12-30-2009, 09:18 PM
none of that happened for me... lucky u i guess

Tussell
02-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the other difficulty achievements to unlock when I change the difficulty... Does anyone have a solution to this so I can get it to work? It seems as though the glitch is glitched! :p

dillon
02-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the other difficulty achievements to unlock when I change the difficulty... Does anyone have a solution to this so I can get it to work? It seems as though the glitch is glitched! :p

You have to play the entire game on Hard Boiled up until the VERY last checkpoint, then quit out press continue, Casual, beat the bosses, go back to main menu, press Continue, Hard Boiled, the credit's will role and Boom
180:gsicon: