PDA

View Full Version : Episode 6, Chapter 5 - Jedi Destiny help?

Klebold
10-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Im close to getting 100% completion but in order to get all the gold bricks i need to get all ten minikits in this level.

I have followed countless walkthroughs to make sure im not being stupid but the room below where the emperor electrocutes the floor - ure supposed to walk over some airvents to make them turn white and then ull get a minikit right? well i got my minikit detector on and it points where it should be however when i walk on the squares they just stay black.

How u actually supposed to get minikit? its a bloody bitch since im almost so close to getting 100% (i got 94 gold blocks).

Kid A
10-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Yeah, that was the biggest head scratcher for me. Just run clockwise/counterclockwise around the grid of air vents a couple of times and that should activate it.

Dark Mi5t
10-19-2006, 11:00 AM
I had the same problem. It worked for me when I tried it in story mode. The blocks didnt turn red, but after a few laps around the black blocks (without treading off them) , the minikit appeared.

Klebold
10-21-2006, 01:21 PM
cheers mate! works a treat. i wasnt patient enough to just keep running around!!! 100% here i come

PaleGringo
01-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I was having the same problem, knew this was the only one I hadn't gotten. Thanks to the answers in this thread, I know have my shuttle minikit finished!

5 star rating from me :woop: