PDA

View Full Version : where exactly is the last achv

CxF Pr0v0k3d
10-17-2006, 11:22 PM
I read a strat guide that explains the 7 final battles in the game and how tough they are, bt before that it explains that how the game ends.. for sake of time im wondering if the happy ending achv is rewarded before the string of tough battles against level 80's and stuff cuz my golems are only at 45ish and im 85% done

Vergil85
10-17-2006, 11:26 PM
There will be dialogue with Toya before the final battles,choose the correct one to get the achievement when you beat the game.

Ice2Dragon
10-18-2006, 07:41 AM
I read a strat guide that explains the 7 final battles in the game and how tough they are, bt before that it explains that how the game ends.. for sake of time im wondering if the happy ending achv is rewarded before the string of tough battles against level 80's and stuff cuz my golems are only at 45ish and im 85% done

You are still a good 3-4 hours away.. at best.. But I was only level 39 and beat the game with 20 hours clocked in.. so maybe 5-6.. depends on how many times you must redo the last boss...

make a seperate save before you fight toya.. you dont wanna accidentally pick the wrong option and have to redo your entire game all over again :(

SuPeR DeLuXe
07-19-2007, 08:14 AM
How do you know if you've made the wrong choice? Do you get the crappy dialogue and that's it?

I don't remember if I picked the correct choice or not and I just beat the Ice Queen (got the achievement when I beat her) and I'm currently against Infinity. Does the Happy Ending unlock after Infinity has met his demise? Or will I have to start leveling up my party from the point where I saved <b>AFTER</b> I made the incorrect choice?

Creech
07-19-2007, 03:31 PM
How do you know if you've made the wrong choice? Do you get the crappy dialogue and that's it?

I don't remember if I picked the correct choice or not and I just beat the Ice Queen (got the achievement when I beat her) and I'm currently against Infinity. Does the Happy Ending unlock after Infinity has met his demise? Or will I have to start leveling up my party from the point where I saved <b>AFTER</b> I made the incorrect choice?

If you elected to kill Toya, that is the incorrect choice. Bros before hos, my brutha!

If you don't have a save from before there, you get to repeat the game. :p

killlah631
08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah make sure you decide not to kill Toya, I picked the wrong one at first but thankfully Wreckon saved me from saving...and I went back and re-did the final battles.

UnicornTamer
09-15-2007, 10:06 PM
What ever you do, don't kill Toya!!! Bad ending and no acheivement!

Galaxy Spear
09-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Toya asks if your ready to kill him now, just answer never as opposed to yes.