PDA

View Full Version : Online Achievements

AoG KSUCATZ
12-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Is anyone else tired of online multi-player achievements? I really am enjoying this game but I'd rather play COD:WAW or COD 4 online not bond. Does anyone have any idea how long the achievements take for the multi-player section? Maybe an easy way to get them without playing for hours and hours online?

Barad
12-08-2008, 12:05 PM
if ur willing 2 put sum time in the game and r quite gd at it and enjoy it then around 20-30hours as wt i think..or basicly a week or so..

agentplatypus
12-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Just keep playing. It is rather boring, but stick with it I 1ked this in about 5 days.

AoG KSUCATZ
12-08-2008, 07:33 PM
The golden gun game is horrible, everyone shoots you while trying to get the gun so I can never get it, the capturing territory game....nobody wants to help me figure it out...if it's like domination that's fine...every game I join in that game type we get slaughtered in and every box I get to to capture I press X and nothing happens...seems like a REALLY cheap knockoff of COD. I love the single player though...I just really want to get the achievements for the multiplayer.

aston158
12-08-2008, 08:07 PM
took me around 8 hours online mainly golden gun, bond evasion, and team conflict

or you could boost by having 6 players in one lobby and two others in their own lobby

and have the first 6 search golden gun, then the other two can tag along

everyone gets around 90 points which is 900 credits

main thing is to be good at the game if you don't boost

AoG KSUCATZ
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't know 6 players period that play this game lol. Meh...guess It will just take me forever...or I may just stick to COD after I finish the single player stuff...:-/

AoG KSUCATZ
12-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Forgot to ask, is there anyway to see how many credits you receive in the game? It randomly will tell me after the matches but most times it seems to skip that and not tell me at all. I have to go into purchase weapons to see if my score increased. Also, if you purchase weapons...I'd like to know how many credits I've earned total not just what I have left. That way I'll know how close to 100,000 I am...