PDA

View Full Version : No acheivement ???

NTI360
12-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Ok well it took some time but i finally made it through The road of chaos and defeated Keither beforehand with Kendal. I'm at level 58, completed all of his quests (Glass of serenity etc.) Then i came to Encablossa... I defeated him, despite being the main boss it was by far the easiest fight. BUT i did not get the achievement for finishing the game with Kendal, doing all of his quests nor defeating encablossa... I watched the ending credits and heard someone talking to Kendal afterwards and it said i had unlocked a new ability (Meteor) and the 'Hard' difficulty setting...

Anyway, my question is...
Why didn't i get the achievement ??

Jay Kay JOEY
12-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I have no idea why, but this sometimes happens. This happen to me on my first play through with Leinhart and just last night with Duane. Just go to an idol and skip to Chaos and play through the level again, it's not that hard and you should get some experience, too. I did this with Leinhart and finally got the achievement, and I plan on doing it Duane soon. Just a weak glitch, I suppose.

NTI360
12-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks buddy, I'll try it !!
:):)

Jay Kay JOEY
12-23-2008, 04:39 AM
no problem.

bros1337
01-04-2009, 01:59 PM
for almost every heroe that has to beat keither in the quest to get the achivment you need to sleep right after you battle keither talk to moonlight/encablossa then fight encablossa if you miss that order you have to redo the full quest to get the achivment