PDA

View Full Version : Have they fixed the save problem and other glitches?

justmejeff
12-08-2008, 02:36 AM
I just got the game today and before I started playing I came here to check out the Achievements and saw a thread about the save problems and Achievement glitches. Have these issues been fixed because I already opened the game, so I cant return it, but dont want to start until everything is fixed.

Ace Xtreme
12-08-2008, 07:53 AM
I sold my game because of the save thing! I got real far too. So if it gets fixed then I may hire it to complete it... But not until it's fixed

Strongbow
12-08-2008, 10:13 AM
There working on it...

daninthemix
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
There working on it...

How do you know?

Strongbow
12-09-2008, 07:25 AM
How do you know?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=1521068375&m=7361033117&r=7361033117#7361033117

Gilian85
12-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Hey…
Ubisoft finally responded about Farcry 2 freezing. Here’s what they wrote….
“1. Make sure all of your appropriate connections are functioning (Power cables and AV cables are all fully attached)
2. Make sure your game disc is free of dust and/or scratches. To clean the disc:
*Hold the disc by the edges without touching the surface with your fingers.
*Clean the disc with a soft cloth, lightly wiping from the center outwards.
*Do not use solvents or chemicals to clean the disc.
*Try to play the game again.
3. Try changing the video mode for the graphics on the xbox360. Try loading the xbox360 without the disk. Then from the tabs goto the “System” tab –> “Console Settings” –> “Display” –> “Screen format”. Change this over to normal mode for me then try the game again.
4. Make sure the Time Setting on your Xbox360 is set to today’s date.
5. Remove all unnecessary peripherals, and then test to see whether the problem still occurs.
6. Try clearing out the xbox360 cache folder on the hard drive. To do this turn on the xbox360 without the game inside to load the dashboard. From here make sure your controller is working and you can move around the menu. Place in the game disk and hold down the A button. Keep this button held until the game starts to load up past the intro screen.
7. If you have internet access, we suggest logging onto the internet to see if there is any patches or updates for the game. It will appear on screen if there is an update for the game when you connect online.
8. If your using a normal TV, try changing the PAL settings. Try loading the xbox360 without the disk. Then from the tabs goto the “System” tab –> “Console Settings” –> “Display” –> “PAL settings”. Change this over from the current PAL setting to the other setting in use.
If you are using a HD TV then please make sure that you have the settings set to 720p instead of 1080i.
Now try again.
Kind regards,
Ubisoft Technical Support”

Strongbow
12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Are they f**king kidding or what, ubi are a joke, the above proves it, as if any of that is going to fix the save bug....