PDA

View Full Version : So.. hi!

kristastic
12-08-2008, 05:51 AM
New here. Well, sorta. Just signed up, but I've been using this site for helpful hints for awhile. Chick from Jersey. Been gaming all my life.. (Q-bert was my homeboy!!) I love zombies..and baking..

If you want to know anything, just ask. ;]

LoneStarr
12-08-2008, 05:56 AM
Well, hi! You said you love zombies.
Do you play NAZi ZOMBIES, because that's always fun. Cracking zombie's heads open, love it. I just love NAZi Zombies.

kikkoman
12-08-2008, 06:20 AM
I love seeing zombies heads blown off, its soooo cool, well welcome to the site if u need help with l4d achievements I'll help ya, well cya around.

KnifeyJoe
12-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Hey there, always great to see new faces! I'm a bit of a zombie fan myself (George Romero may, in fact, be God). Have you gotten Left 4 Dead yet? I highly recommend it if you haven't.

kristastic
12-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey there, always great to see new faces! I'm a bit of a zombie fan myself (George Romero may, in fact, be God). Have you gotten Left 4 Dead yet? I highly recommend it if you haven't.

Yup, I got it. and I think Tom Savani just might be god... He was the one that figured to use pig guts for our guts. Smart man.

I wanted to go to his FX school. I've been turning people into zombies since I turned like 14.

DarkTharen
12-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the site! It is great to see all the new people joining up! Can't wait to play on XBL with everyone!

kristastic
12-08-2008, 05:21 PM
I love seeing zombies heads blown off, its soooo cool, well welcome to the site if u need help with l4d achievements I'll help ya, well cya around.

I've got a good majority of em, but the AI's piss me off and keep healing me when I drop below lie 70 health >_< Finally just got the headshot a witch though :woop::woop: . That slut is awful.

I run into crappy kids, so I still havent beaten it on expert yet. =/

Well, hi! You said you love zombies.
Do you play NAZi ZOMBIES, because that's always fun. Cracking zombie's heads open, love it. I just love NAZi Zombies.

I heard the Nazi Zombies were great, but, I'm too faithful to CoD4 and it's modern deal to go back to WWII right now. I'll end up getting it at some point, but right now, there are a bunch of other games that are ahead of COD:WAW . like Silent Hilll (im broke =/ damn christmas. ) RE5.. and uhm. prototype? (like that even comes out remotely soon. )

XxJesusNinjaxX
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
welcome to the site, and enjoy all its features
so what games you usually play online?

you can send me a friend request if you would like to play a game sometime..

InkedUp
12-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the community. Enjoy yourself and we'll see you around the forums

kristastic
12-08-2008, 06:00 PM
welcome to the site, and enjoy all its features
so what games you usually play online?

you can send me a friend request if you would like to play a game sometime..

I normally play CoD4 online. But, it's not limited to that. Uno is a late night game, Saints Row (1&2), Crackdown, Left 4 dead, Tiger Woods, Test Drive unlimited, Guitar Hero, Kingdom under Fire, kingdom for keflings.... viva pinata!

XxJesusNinjaxX
12-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I normally play CoD4 online. But, it's not limited to that. Uno is a late night game, Saints Row (1&2), Crackdown, Left 4 dead, Tiger Woods, Test Drive unlimited, Guitar Hero, Kingdom under Fire, kingdom for keflings.... viva pinata!

great choices on games!!
espically cod4, i cant get enough of that game.
you still play a lot of TDU?
i always been wanting to play it, but everytime i got far in my career my xbox always broke and i lost all of my gamesaves

LilMissRoxy
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Hey there girl! Welcome to the forums. There have been so many chicks signing up lately! It's great! Female domination plan is in progress...

Make sure you check out the girl gamers unite group. Oh and be careful with double posting, everyone gets in trouble for that here.

Cheers!

b3nnyth3gr33k
12-08-2008, 06:45 PM
hi and welcome to the site

kristastic
12-08-2008, 07:45 PM
great choices on games!!
espically cod4, i cant get enough of that game.
you still play a lot of TDU?
i always been wanting to play it, but everytime i got far in my career my xbox always broke and i lost all of my gamesaves

I spend too much time playing COD4. In fact, most of my game time logged in on the new xbox is n00b stompin' on that game. More then 95% of my friends list at any given moment was playing cod4. now they're all on cod:waw. bleh! jerks. So, I migrated to L4D and started playing N3 again. I figured since I don't have to play with that stupid brat Inphy anymore, I could stomach playing through the game a few more times. I was right!... then I realized one of the acheivements was get everyone to lvl 9.. and now I have to replay the game with her again. >_< !! ... but yeah, I hop on Test Drive every once in awhile. I have a millilon billion more miles to drive before I finish that acheivement, and I haven't unlocked all the roads yet either. Not looking foward to that. I watched my BF do it, and just don't want to do it. at all.

that sucks about your gamesaves. My BF pretty much beat the game on my xbox, then my xbox red ringed and he had to restart everything on his xbox because when it RRoD'd.. some of my data got corrupted too...and his save was one of them. Suckkkker! :p

hi and welcome to the site

Thanks. =] =]

Hey there girl! Welcome to the forums. There have been so many chicks signing up lately! It's great! Female domination plan is in progress...

Make sure you check out the girl gamers unite group. Oh and be careful with double posting, everyone gets in trouble for that here.

Cheers!

The more chicks the better! Actually, that depends on who youre talking to. :P But, yeah. I'm on a bunch of diff. gamer forums, but I figured since I use this one the most, I might as well log in from time to time. :p I mean, since I get to forum crawl and play xbox while I work.. (woohoo!)

I'll be sure to check out the Girl Gamers unite group! thnx. =]

DarkTharen
12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
where do you work?

kristastic
12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
where do you work?

On the computer. Mostly from in front of my high def. :P I get paid to look up the answers to the most useless questions in the world.. Mostly people want to know about the Jonas Brothers or the average penis size... or the answer to their math homework. yar.

Jdm
12-08-2008, 08:02 PM
I helped you merged your posts.;) You can always edit your post to avoid double or even triple posts.:)

Welcome to x360a!

The more Female gamers, the merrier!;) Feel free to browse the site and let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Enjoy!:)

DarkTharen
12-08-2008, 08:13 PM
its cool that you can play all day at work. I am on the computer all the time at work so I can post all day. But I am unable to play Xbox. I would get fired