PDA

View Full Version : gotta love ranked matches

NFaMuS one
12-08-2008, 03:58 PM
i gotta vent a bit...so i tried playing over the weekend to get the ranked match kills achievements, and i was in a game w/ 2 other players, one killed me, then left...when i respawned, i killed the other guy, and he then left...so um yea...i guess i shoulda been smarter and tried for those achievements right when the game dropped...but even still, what ever happened to the good old days of ranked matches when u would get killed but still remain in the match and take ur thrashing? not to say i thrashed anyone lol, but u get the idea...

anyhow, it just thoroughly frustrated me...needless to say, im still looking to get those achievements, however i will post in the necessary thread to do so ;)

Kaizer Chiefs
12-12-2008, 03:25 AM
There are nobody online for this game :(. At the beginning, it was very easy to find matchs with 8 players, now, I am happy when we are three...

sephirothzero
12-12-2008, 03:36 AM
yeah i know what you mean it is hard to get the achievements if noone is online

crazychikn99
12-17-2008, 12:01 AM
get a friend to search one vs one on a match that has no time limit and kill yourself till you get the achievement suicides count as kills

Iv AJay vI
01-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Yeah it seems like the online community for DN is dead

I can find some people in Co Op but never in the VS mode..

sad face.. boosting 500 kills isn't gonna be fun

CutmanMike
01-29-2009, 04:35 PM
You must be playing at the wrong times, I often find lots of people to play with. Be sure to pick free for all, as no one ever picks one on one. Also a lot of people seem to have moved over to player matches, which is a good thing because you get more level variety that way :)