PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get 'Bulls-eye' achievement.

Fifth Freedom
12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
My friend told me this, and alot of people claim this works ;

First off join a player match and it's your choice whether or not you want to say or leave, but for the sake of this lets go ahead and quit this game. then you are going to go into the campaign mode and play the next mission you are on. once you are inside the level make sure you shoot one enemy and HIT HIM (NOTE this does not mean you have to kill him!) then press pause/start, press your guide button, then scroll to recent players and join an online game that one of your players should be in, hit yes you confirm that you will lose all unsaved data from the progress you made in the level and you just got yourself the achievement.

1. Join an online player game
2. Quit or finish playing.
3. Play a level in campaign
4. Shoot and hit one enemy
5. Press the guide button on your controller
6. Go to recent players and join the game you just quit from or any other game that one of them might be on
7. And finally select yes for your achievement

Disclaimer: I do not take credit for this, a friend told me about this, and many people who have tried this claimed it has worked. Enjoy if it works.

Legend Has It 1
03-31-2009, 10:14 PM
it does infact work.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
04-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Yep it does work. Thanks for the method!

Thracian
04-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I've spent a while trying to get this normally with no luck, I think the people who wrote guides for the achievement make it seem easier then it actually is. I may give this a go but it feels like I'd be admitting defeat

Hudson074
05-17-2009, 12:08 PM
very cool, it does work :) thanks man!

A 2rue boofer
06-08-2009, 03:11 AM
ya it worked for me too

AL 3000
06-10-2009, 03:33 PM
worked for me. One of the easiest achievments iv ever got. Thanks a bunch

millionblades
07-07-2009, 12:17 PM
wish there was more glitched achievements

fear30x
10-18-2009, 03:48 PM
My friend told me this, and alot of people claim this works ;

First off join a player match and it's your choice whether or not you want to say or leave, but for the sake of this lets go ahead and quit this game. then you are going to go into the campaign mode and play the next mission you are on. once you are inside the level make sure you shoot one enemy and HIT HIM (NOTE this does not mean you have to kill him!) then press pause/start, press your guide button, then scroll to recent players and join an online game that one of your players should be in, hit yes you confirm that you will lose all unsaved data from the progress you made in the level and you just got yourself the achievement.

1. Join an online player game
2. Quit or finish playing.
3. Play a level in campaign
4. Shoot and hit one enemy
5. Press the guide button on your controller
6. Go to recent players and join the game you just quit from or any other game that one of them might be on
7. And finally select yes for your achievement

Disclaimer: I do not take credit for this, a friend told me about this, and many people who have tried this claimed it has worked. Enjoy if it works.
(BUMP) yes it works

Mashew Tiernan
03-26-2010, 11:59 PM
I got this achievement by playing the second mission and keeping my triger finger at bay, dont try and shoot your way into everything. + using the tank and killing more then 1 person with each shot will help you keep above 50% (: