PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Mystery Setlists!

xDelta07
12-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Just thought I'd share my fun little trip into Band World Tour today. I chose the four song mystery setlist in Berlin, thinking me and my friend would be fine. The first two songs were easy, they were just "It Hurts," and "Perfekte Welle." Then we got Green Grass and High Tides. We get through that, and then, just to spite both of us, the game chose "Thrasher." We were both on Expert. Needless to say, I failed out at the solo, and I went to the dashboard to prevent any fans from beeing lost. I now think the internet gods hate me. lol.

UndrGrndX
12-09-2008, 01:44 AM
same thing happened to me this weekend, i think it was the same mystery setlist to. on the second to last song i got ride the lightning by metallica, i cant beat that damn solo!

iceefudgesickle
12-09-2008, 03:26 AM
In the second game, I encountered a challenge where you can't use OD, and the three songs picked (not kidding) were Sleepwalker, Blackened, and Ride the Lightning, and I proceeded to JUST BARELY 5-star all three of them without it, but man, it was tense. I didn't want to replay eight minute songs all over again.

UltraAmoeba
12-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Yea something like that happened to me once.
I was playing Expert Drums and my girlfriend was playing Hard Guitar. We chose a 3 song Mystery Setlist and the game gave us Indestructable, GGaHT and then Flirtin' With Disaster.

I wasn't too bad because I can beat all those songs but my girlfriend is not very confident on Hard and she failed of many times :(.

Lympathia
12-22-2008, 02:40 PM
I have to do both myself (Guitar and Vocals) and gee it's tough when they throw up difficult songs, especially when I don't know them.

360_Fan _
12-26-2008, 03:49 AM
If you fail out during a mystery setlist and have to redo it, does it pick the exact same songs or is it completly random which songs appear.

SebastianSB
12-26-2008, 04:23 AM
If you fail out during a mystery setlist and have to redo it, does it pick the exact same songs or is it completly random which songs appear.

It picks a random set of songs every time. You would only have to replay a song if you hit "retry" right when you fail.